𝑉 : 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐾 𝑌𝑂𝑈, 𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇

.・. .・゜✭・.・✫・゜・. .

ELIJAH'S POV

ELIJAH'S EYES FLUTTERED OPEN SLOWLY. He laid on the floor, with his back against the wall, and a stake in his heart-

wait.

where is it?

He sat up, and found the stake lying on the floor, next to him. Who had taken it out? It surely weren't the Salvatore's, right?

Then, realization came dawning in.

"fuck." he whispered, as he stood up.

Not only, had he lost the doppelgänger, but also his mate.

The person he had looked for, for a thousand years, had just dissappeared; just like that after he found her.

He used his vampire hearing, to try and find just a breath, or a heartbeat which could belong to his mate.

But unfortunately for him, he found nothing.

The Salvatore's must have taken her with them.

shit. They better not hurt her.

"Don't worry, Elskan. I will find you again." he thought to himself.

He straightenend his now wrinkly shirt, and grabbed his phone which was conveniently still in his pocket - even after the Salvatore had idiotically tackled him down the stairs.

The original dialed a number, and held the phone to his ear.

And, it picked up, almost immediately.

"I found her." Elijah whispered into the phone.

MOMENTS EARLIER , AURELIA'S POV

The Salvatore's were now waiting in the car for Aurelia. Damon had threatenend that if she didn't come out the house within 5 minutes - he'd come in there and get her himself.

"please. as if he'd succeed without another broken hand." Aurelia thought to herself, scoffing.

She looked at Elijah's now fully dessicated body.

Grey veins, were spread all over his features.

His beautiful brown eyes, were clenched shut.

For a second, Aurelia felt bad. But why? She didn't know him. He tried kidnapping her - and a poor, helpless Elena. Not to forget, he attacked 2 other men.

But something, inside her, felt remorse.

She felt.. rather dissapointed. Sad. Almost enraged.

They had hurt him.

She shouldn't feel bad for him. But, she did.

And Aurelia would be forced to accept the fact.

She kneeled down just infront of Elijah, and caressed his cheek, just like he had done to Aurelia minutes earlier.