protect her at all costs

Before we start this chapter I just wanted to say thank you for every person who read or voted in this story, you're the reason that yesterday we reached 2# on the izuocha stories (3# while I'm writing this), now I know this is just wattpad so it's not like it blow up or anything and I'm sure it will go down again in couple of days but seeing it go from 102# to 2# realy made my day so thank you😁😁😁
Now I will leave you with the chapter enjoy
                          ____________________

" I used up all my time today, guess I will have to play fair in the next matches that left" izuku sighed as he left recovery girl's office and made the time start again " I miss the days I had better control in your power " izuku was about to go to the stands but stopped when he noticed lida talking through the phone and decided to listen " it's okay mom, I'm sure Ni-san will be okay, I'm coming right away, see you there " lida closed the phone and turned to leave before izuku stopped him " deku? what are you doing here? your match with shoto is about to start, you should get ready " lida put a fake smile trying to trick izuku that he was okay " I was about to go there but I accidentally heard you talking, did something happened to ingeniom?" lida sighed but answered" he was attacked by a vigilant known as the heroes killer stain, he was injured and in the Middle of an surgery right now, but I'm sure he will be okay, I'm going to visit him right now so I won't watch your match with shoto, well see you later " lida started to walk past izuku but izuku interrupted him " don't go after stain Tenya, your brother won't want you to get hurt or lose your chance on becoming a hero, as much as I hate them there's some heroes that can beat him so you should leave it to them " " what are you talking about?" lida smiled and looked at izuku " I appreciate your concern but I didn't have any intentions to go after stain, as you said the pros will handle this so I should wait for them, anyway I have to go" lida started to run away while izuku walked to the stadium ring.

"TIME FOR THE FINAL MATCH IN THE QUARTER FINALS, FIRST WE HAVE THE BOY WHO HAS BEEN SHOWING UP ALL DAY, THE ICE AND FIRE USER TODOROKI SHOTO FROM 1A CLASS OF THE HEROES COURSE!" the crowd cheered loudly as shoto made it to the ring " AND HIS OPPONENT WHO FINISHED THE FIRST ROUND IN WORLD RECORD, IZUKU NECROPHADES FROM 1A OF THE HEROES COURSE " " beat that villain todoroki/ don't you lose to him " the crowd booed but izuku didn't seem to be affected yet looked slightly angry ( I'm not an idiot Tenya, and I certainly won't do the same mistake twice) " are you ready?" " ready/ ready " " begin!"

wasting no time Shoto sent an ice attack at izuku who didn't even flinch as the ice turned to water before it reached him " you aren't going to beat me using half your power shoto " " you can't talk, you still keeping the spellbinding circle on " shoto send a bigger ice spikes at izuku which also turned to water but given the amount of it he was forced to move away from it " as I thought, you can't stop the time anymore, that means you are using your time reverse power to turn it to water " " since you already figured me out why aren't you using using your fire? I can't turn it to water like your ice, and you wou-" " I will not use his powers!" Shoto swings his arm, sending giant spikes of ice that covered izuku and part of the stands behind him.

" NECROPHADES IS TRAPPED! IS THI-" before present mic could finish his sentence, a flaming projectile broke through the ice as izuku walked out of it." See how I easily destroyed your ice when I used my fire? Why are you so damn stupid shoto? use your fire to win" "Don't talk as if you know anything about what he did all this years deku, he ruined my childhood and killed my brother and put mom in the hospital, that's why I will reject him by not using his fire and becoming the number one hero " izuku facepalmed himself looking at shoto who was surprised by his action " shoto you're my friend and I'm saying this with every bit of love left in my dead heart but you're a real dense, and I'm not talking about momo here " shoto had a bearley noticeable blush when izuku mentioned yaoyorzu but it quickly disappeared as izuku continued " have you forgotten that I can see the monsters spirits? The torch bitch is linked with spirit of flames who is as grumpy as him by the way, but the source of your fire in the other hand is Knight of roaring flames which is op as hell, so despite the similarities between you and him, this is your own power not his" shoto eyes widen in realisation but it was replaced by a smile in his face as his left side started to get covered in fire melting the ice in his right side as he looked at izuku " thank you izuku, but don't blame for what I'm about to do " " oh I have been waiting all day" izuku had a smirk in his face as he put his hands together " spellbinding circle, deactivate " a dark aura surrounded the stadium as izuku spread his arms looking at shoto " come at me with your worst shoto, let's finish this with one attack" " with pleasure! " shoto send mountains of ice freezing the ring as izuku crushed the parts that reached him while running at shoto who put his hand in front him getting ready for lunching his final attack " Flashfreeze Heatwave! " " DARKNESS FIST !" izuku's fist met shoto's ice-and-fire combo attack, releasing huge shock waves that completely destroyed the ring while it was covered by the smoke.