First love

Before we start this chapter I wanted to pointed out something about the second chapter. during the conversation between the bakogos and detective tsukauchi and gran torino; they were told izuku was killed after he was captured and that's why izumi was repeatedly saying he ' died ' that night but I pretty much put it as a cliffhanger at the time so yeah that's how it is. Oh and the one who noticed that was ketch12345 so big thanks for that. Hope you enjoy the chapter and thanks for reading the story.

Note: this part is starting with a flashback to the first day at UA

_________________

" hey what's going on out there? " a red-haired boy pointed at the entrance getting the attention of all his classmates except for a few students including bakogo who was putting his feet over his desk feeling bored " why there's so many heroes and police officers in the entrance?" " I heard one of our classmates has a very dangerous link so the police are keeping an eye on him, he was accepted only because the principal personally recommended him" " so what's his link?" " zorc Necrophades " several students had a worried looks but the biggest reaction was katsuki who hit the disk with his hand while looking down angrily( so they allowed a brat to enter UA without a question but killed izuku who did nothing; it should've been izuku and not some brat that was recommended) the door of the class opened which got the attention of katsuki who looked at who entered to immediately stand up and look in disbelief as his eyes met the green haired boy who smiled at him " long time no see kacchan " ( no this can't be possible) " don't tell me you don't recognise your childhood best friend,I guess 10 years has really changed me so much " " i-izuku, is that really you?" katsuki started to walk toward izuku who kept his smile " you never allow anyone to call you that except me and izumi" Finally recognising him, katsuki throw his arms around izuku and pulled him into a close hug " where the hell you have been? All might said you were killed that night " " huh, they wish they could, I dominated them completely but they managed to capture me and use a spell to sail my powers and then I was put in tartaraus for the last decade, but I made a deal with nezu to get out and attend UA " " to think they would go that far " katsuki released izuku from his embrace only to see him raising an eyebrow" don't how get me wrong, I'm happy you believed me but how come you did so easily?" " I never believed that you attacked the heroes without a reason like detective tsukauchi said and still haven't forgotten or forgive your parents for what they did " "I see, so how's izumi this days?" Katsuki let out a sigh which got izuku worried " she's generally fine, she got really good with using her knives and after your father given her his link she got physically stronger too, but what really gets under my nerves is that whenever I mentioned you she gets really angry and always calls you monster and other names, and that was the case since that night " " expected, she thinks I almost killed him" " I'm sure she will understand if you explain what happened " " that's why I'm here actually " izuku started to walk toward the other students before he stopped in front of them and pointed his hand at one of them while looking at katsuki " I don't know if you have noticed but I stopped the time around us when I entered the class " " you can do that?!" " for a limited time per day, I want you to do me a favour; when izumi sees me she will probably start to attack me " " you want me to stop her?" " no I want you to help her when I stop her attack " " why's that?" " because I'm planning to make her hate me even more, that would be a good motivation for her to get stronger to beat me, and I want you to pretend you hate me as well in front of her" " what the hell is running through your head izuku?" katsuki grabbed izuku by the collar " that would hurt her even more, do you have any idea what she went through all this time without you?" "believe me kacchan, I know that better than you, that's why I know that she won't get hurt by hating me as much as she will if she finds out the truth, I can't tell you anything more but I need you to trust with this katsuki, the only way to keep her safe is by keeping her away from me as much as possible " izuku put his hand on katsuki's and lowered it as he walked towards the class door " I promise that when the time comes I will explain to you and izumi everything" izuku snapped his fingers and in blink of an eye bakogo was sitting on his desk while his classmates were ones again looking through the window at the entrance and izuku was nowhere to be seen.