a second chance?

After the fight, the yagi family immediately transferred all might to the nearest hospital were they immediately started the surgery, inko and izumi was asked to wait in the lobby until the end of the surgery. It wasn't long until the bakogo family arrived at the scene " inko ,izumi what happened?" Mitsuki immediately went and hugged her friend tightly in order to comfort her " you only said that Toshinori was hurt but you didn't explain, also where's izuku why he's not here?" . " he's gone " izumi answered in a low voice without taking her eyes off the ground with expression of pure anger " that monster will never hurt my father or anyone else anymore" . " What the hell are you talking about izumi!" Katsuki said as he grabbed her shoulder as she kept looking at the ground " what happened to your brother?" when he stopped talking izumi looked at him with both anger and sadness registered in her face " I thought he was my brother, I thought I can trust him but he was a monster that almost killed dad and the other heroes in cold blood" . " wait what other heroes? Inko can you please explain what happened cause nothing she's saying make sense, where's izuku and why she keeps calling him monster " mitsuki said as her eyes travelled between izumi and her friend " izuku was linked with a very dangerous dark spirit so the heroes decided to do an operation to neutralise his threat "." YOU AGREED TO LET YOUR FUKING SON DIE BECAUSE HE WAS LINKED TO A DARK SPIRIT!" Everyone turned to masaru and looked surprised by the sudden outburst of the normally-calm man " I'm afraid it's not that simple " a voice come from behind them as everyone turned to see detective tsukauchi and gran torino who spoke again as they made their way to them " please allow me to explain ".

Over the next hour gran torino started to explain the events that took place at the warehouse and how the fight went on and how dangerous he was." I want to ask you not to talk about this with anyone" the detective said after gran torino stopped talking " if it go out that zorc Necrophades was linked with someone it will generate a lot of chaos in our society, I only told you this because you were so close to the boy and I wish I can trust you with this "." You only want this to be a secret because you are afraid of what people say when they know what you so-called heroes have done to him, I can't stand this shit anymore " katsuki said as he burst out the room. Mitsuki was about to follow him when masaru put his hand on her shoulder " give him some time " she was about to argue when she noticed izumi sneak past them out of the room as well " detective can you tell us what happened to izuku after izumi attacked him with her knives? ".

When izumi got out of the room, it didn't take her much effort to find katsuki sitting on a sit that wasn't far away from the room they were in looking at the celling" how are you feeling about all this?" Izumi asked as she took a sit beside him " I don't think I can forgive your parents or the heroes that did this to izuku" . " What about me? Are you mad because I attacked him as well? " katsuki stayed silent for a few seconds then spoke again " no, you just did that to defend your injured father, while I don't agree with what you said about him I can't really blame you, the best I can do is to make sure you don't do any stupid things anymore since I will have to look after you instead of him now". " You know very well you're the most reckless between the two of us " izumi said smiling for the first time since the accident " maybe, but you're are the airhead so..."." Hey!" Izumi pouted at him which made him chuckle " come on let's go back so we can talk about our links and how to train" katsuki said as both made their way to the room their parents were in.

10 years later:

For the next years both izumi and katsuki got closer to each other and trained on improving their links, izumi who had the ability to summon multiple knives trained on improving her accuracy, but after she turned 10 her father decided to tell her the truth about his link " United we stand " and his fight with afo and choose her to be his successor she started to do training to improve her physical abilities in order to be able to use it.on the other hand Katsuki with his explosions kept training with izumi while he refused to train under all might since he never forgiven him for what he did, but after so much effort and pleading from his childhood friend he agreed to train under gran torino when he noticed how fast izumi was improving and didn't want to be left behind. Years passed until the two were about to enter UA heroes school, izumi entered by recommendations while katsuki smashed his way through the entrance exam and come out first place.