11 - drunken actions

I walked downstairs, noticing Bella right by the kitchen

I walked downstairs, noticing Bella right by the kitchen. "Hey, i'm going to get a few things from the store, maybe you want to come along?" I stopped by the front door while asking. "Honestly no. Just in case i run into some relatives, it would be a hassle for the both of us." She politely declined.

"In that case, do you want anything?" I slipped my shoes on after asking. "Actually i'm dying to drink maybe you could buy a bottle or two?"

"Oh? You're drinker? Maybe i should watch out?" I jokingly questioned. "Ophelia, i'm not! But i need that in my system from time to time." Her annoyance was obvious but i didn't bother continuing the conversation as i walked out and over to my car.

- - -
I downed my glass empty again, the dizziness honestly hitting me so quickly as it's been months since the last time i consumed any liquor.

"Ophelia, i don't want you to force yourself to drink just because i asked." She grabbed the glass out of my hand, placing it on the coffee table. "I can drink on special occasions." I threw a light smile at her before pouring my glass half full again.

The both of us have been going on talking and mostly drinking for the past hour or two. Bella was in a lot worse of a state even though i had consumed more than my own body could ever want.

"Listen, Ophelia." She put her glass down, grabbing my hand in her hold. "You actually saved my life. Wouldn't have been you that took me, i'd be probably dead by now." She blurred the confession out as all i could do was give back a chuckle.

"Saved your life by kidnapping you?"

"Stop! I swear to god! I didn't mean it like that. If you wouldn't have had such a respectful heart, i'd still be locked up in that bedroom, unknowingly waiting for the torture from my ex."

"It's okay. I wouldn't have signed up for his favor if i knew the dirty shit he had planned." I laid back in the couch, trying to contain the utter heat that was escaping my skin.

"Honestly whatever. Let's not do the whole motivation and hero talk. It's making me gag." She laid back herself, focusing her eyes on the tv that we had turned on for background noise.

Yet i didn't lose my look towards her. My view could see that the bruise around her neck was a day or two away from being fully gone and something in me clicked. I didn't want her to go like this, possibly never meet each other again. I can tell the connection i've grown towards her, something i had been searching for in someone for so long.

I leaned closer and gently laid a kiss on her bare shoulder, her attention switching onto me. Our faces were already so close that the moment was expected so i made the first move.

Our lips touched, the softness of the kiss being the first thing that flooded over us. I slipped my hand on the side of her face, pulling her even closer to deepen the moment.

The taste of the wine and whiskey was mixing together which held a bitter flavor but practically that was the last thing that's noticeable.

I felt as her body shifted, her hands gripping my shoulders to lay me down. Her knee landed between my thighs, ever so slightly pressing on my bulge. I could feel myself get hard already but i kept in control, letting her work her own self up.

By now our mouths were devouring one another, sore and red lips bound to be seen through the mirror tomorrow.

The both of us were on the edge of barely breathing and Bella took the action of pulling us apart. Our eyes met again, absolute heat being shared in the eye contact and as i was about to go in for the second time but she stopped me.

"No. We shouldn't." Bella blurred it out, pushing herself off me. "It's gonna turn out bad in the morning and we'll regret it." Her head went down, unable to hold eye contact before i watched her stumble to the staircase and upstairs.

I released a frustrated groan, pouring my whiskey glass completely full and downing it in the span of a few minutes. I switched the tv off and the lights downstairs, making my way up to the bedroom to just sleep everything off.

I stripped my clothes off, leaving me only in my boxers and bra. Dropping on the bed sheets, i stared back at my ceiling, the dizziness overtaking me for a split second.

"Ophelia." I heard a voice by my door, not even realizing before that she had stepped in. I watched her walk over and on the bed, her hand caressing my stomach that traveled right over my scar and to the bulge on my boxers.

"I want you."

>>>