6 - back stabbers

I shut the front door after saying goodbye to Lauren, making my way back to the kitchen to make a plate of breakfast for Bella of the rest of the food that i had left for her

Walking upstairs with the tray, i unlocked the door and stepped in, seeing her still tucked in the sheets yet her eyes fluttered open upon hearing me come in.

"Your breakfast." I put the food down whilst saying. "At this point i feel like a prisoner in a jail cell." Her morning voice hit me, for an odd reason a smile forming on my lips from the sound of it.

"I don't wanna be rude but you're not far from the truth." I admitted, her eyes locking on me instead of the food she was staring at.

"Exactly so how long will i be sentenced? Can i at most know that?" She tiredly stretched out, making me catch a glimpse of the hoodie that she actually decided to keep on overnight.

"There is a set period but that's all i'll say. Anyways, i have a thing to take care of so i won't be here for a few hours. Don't do dumb shit with banging and screaming." I explained, stepping back to the door.

"I don't think i want to reenact what i heard last night so don't worry." She pressed her back on the headboard, staring at me with an obvious intention on mentioning such a thing.

"Rephrase it, will you?" I decided to stay for a second, trying to wrap my mind around what she means. "The banging and screaming. Of course it was faint but still noticeable wherever you were fucking this woman." She proudly confessed, my cheeks definitely glowing red from her words.

"You must be a good fucker with a strap because in my life span i never had encountered or heard someone moan so pleasurably from just fingering them." Bella continued, having me left completely dumbfounded.

"Eat. The food will go cold." Was the last thing i said before shutting and locking the door. I mentally face slapped myself and rushed downstairs, leaving the house and into my car.

I pushed all the shit she just flooded over me away and sped over to the cabin in the woods. Giving a good scan around before making my way inside.

"Boss, everything is in control. He did manage to push one of your men but we aren't built of sugar." One of my bodyguards lead me further in whilst explaining.

"Good job. And don't worry, a thigh stack of an envelope will be waiting for you tonight." I patted his shoulder as we had stopped by a door. "I'm only following your commands but thank you." He tried his best to dim down the wide smile across his face.

Nonetheless i pulled the door open and shut it behind me. My eyes locking on the man that was sitting all the way in the corner.

"Well." I slipped my hands in my pocket, shrinking the distance between us ever so slowly. "Oh. Oh! Ophelia, huh? You know, i kinda sensed it might be you as those men truly fucked me up when i tried to escape." I watched him caress the wall for balance while standing up.

"Too bad for you that you even tried to escape, not understanding that's the worst thing imaginable in your situation." Our height leveled out as he had finally managed to stand up straight.

"So? I assume this time i won't get away with a warning, huh?" He asked with a laugh, genuinely making me question whether he's acting like this from the alcohol i started smelling from his mouth or the fact that most of his bones were practically broken from getting kicked so harshly.

"No, buddy. This time i'm not gonna be nice as before so i'm sorry. Deeply sorry." I pulled up a smile myself before gripping the gun out the back of my pants strap. "You know, i'm happy to go this way but i'll meet you in hell, Ophelia." He locked his eyes on mine completely. Sensing pure confidence in them.

"I'm not planning to die any time soon so what are you on about?" I asked, genuinely confused why would he refer his words like that.

"Oh, Ophelia. You don't even know what you have gotten yourself into with the Farrell's family." The guy confessed, my body going cold from the mention of that last name.

"What about it, idiot? Tell me. I wanna know." I stepped closer, deciding to hold my gun down for now. "I don't know what you want from Denis's daughter but i sure know she's with you and the little chubby father isn't happy about it, my love." His smiled formed into a grin, my blood by now running cold.

"Where are you getting this from?! Does Denis know she's with me as well or is it just your ass that somehow found out?!" I pressed the tip of the gun on his chest, forcing him to speak more.

"I might be a back stabber when it comes to taking all the money but i don't snitch, Ophelia. He doesn't know about you but does he know she's gone? Of course. The split second she hadn't arrived home from the trip to the mall."

"You're not a snitch, huh? Maybe you did accidentally tell someone about this girl being with me though? Yes? No?" I switched my tone to a more of a calmer and softer sound to get him to confess.

"Honestly i don't remember. I mean there could have been one guy from my team that i accidentally blurred everything out to whilst drunk but i genuinely don't remember."

I took a second to process everything. My insides boiling back up and i slipped my finger on the trigger, pulling it without hesitation. I watched him drop dead on the ground and i walked out the room.

"Bury that asshole as deep as possible!" I yelled out to the three men that were standing just outside but i ran back to my car, speeding out of the sight in no time.

>>>