22 - lust moans

Ophelia and i walked into her house, still continuing the laughing as we had been joking around about such stupid things whilst on our walk

Ophelia and i walked into her house, still continuing the laughing as we had been joking around about such stupid things whilst on our walk. I absorbed her close the door and i immediately pulled her towards me as our hand holding was still interlocked tightly.

"Fuck, babe!" She was completely taken back from my action, giving out a chuckle after her body pressed on mine. "You didn't let me lock it though."

"Why lock it? Is Mateo even here?" I positioned my arms on her shoulders, wrapped them tightly around her so our faces come even closer. "Oh you're right! He could be out somewhere with his girl."

"What's up with you tonight though? Too much fresh air?" Ophelia asked but all i did was smile, knowing exactly what i want right now.

"You know if i wouldn't have held back when we sat at the beach, i would have just let you fuck me out right there and now."

"Oh you're fucking horny!" She laughed out but my mindset was nowhere close to being playful anymore. I grabbed her hand back, leading her with me to the stairs, we slowly made our way up but my movement stopped as i heard rapid shuffling coming from a guest bedroom.

"I guess his not out." Ophelia whispered out with a smile and the sounds soon came through the door more clearer, pure moaning coming from a girl's mouth.

"We'll scold him tomorrow as i didn't let him stay here just to be destroying my guest bedrooms." She continued but honestly i was fixated to enjoy something like that as well that i stepped closer to her, locking my lips on hers.

My hands slipped under her hoodie, exploring her whole front as i literally couldn't resist her fit body. Our feet stumbled back and my back accidentally hit the same door that pair was in and we immediately pulled away.

"Oh shit!" Ophelia grabbed my hand, us rushing down the hallway and over to her bedroom. I watched her close and lock the door with a huge smile.

"That was dumb!" She walked over to me as i had already sat on the bed, gazing right at her. "A little heart attack is a good scolding for them to keep their business more quiet." I spoke out, zipping open my jacket to throw it aside.

I absorbed her clothes come off and so did mine, my hand grabbing her by her neck to pull her on me. Our tongues came in contact, dancing together so smoothly that that was the only thing i could focus on right now.

Her hand gradually traveled on my breast, massaging it out for seconds before moving to the other. My own touch went on her member, trying to heat her up even more.

My breathing was starting to hitch which Ophelia caught onto, breaking the make out apart. She guided her soaked lips over to my ear, giving off a light bite on it.

"We'll have to keep it down too, darling." Her words were whispered out, a spike of further pleasure crossing over my pussy as her fingers caressed it. "Will you do that for me?" Her face came back in front of mine but all i could do was give off a nod before feeling her kiss right between my tits, continuing all the way to my core.

My hands already grabbed the shit out of the bed sheets as Ophelia delivered a single lick on it. I whipped my eyes down, her teasing on my thighs driving me mad.

"Uhh, fuck! I want more."

As i moaned it out, her fingers slipped inside my drenched pussy, moving it in and out so rapidly already. She added her tongue on my clit, upping the lust to the bare edge for me.

I bit my lip to keep my mouth shut and i couldn't even hold my eyes down anymore, squeezing them shut with such force.

She kept pumping and licking, the notch quickly building up in my stomach. Her tongue came off but her fingers kept moving. I opened my eyes back up, seeing her face slide just in the crock of my neck. I tilted my head to the side to give her more access.

"Ahh! You're so- Shit!" I felt her add another finger mids me trying to speak and i threw my hand on her arm, squeezing it so tightly as i was just one move away from cumming.

"Come on, release, baby." Ophelia's words filled my ear and that was my last straw to finally letting it go. She slowly pulled them out, going across my lips and tongue before kissing it for a taste herself.

She pushed herself up, positioning between my thighs. Her warm tip dragged over my clit multiple times, giving me a chance to relax but immediately after her sized filled me up.

"Uhh! Fuckk! Ophelia!" I didn't even realize how loud that came out of my mouth as her hand went over it right after.

"Keep quiet, my girl."

I locked my eyes on hers, a smile spread right on her face with such confidence that i felt like a slave at this point.

Her pumping gradually sped up, the sound of our skin pounding together filling the entire bedroom. Her other hands gripped my waist, Ophelia trying to keep me pinned against the bed to loosen my body movement.

I couldn't even lie, this was the best sex i've had in so long. Everything about it was so fucking good and just seeing her absolutely destroy my insides was only spicing the pleasure.

I didn't even keep in my moans anymore as they were muffled from her hand covering my mouth. Only allowing me to release everything i have in me.

But suddenly i felt the loss of friction, my eyes darting down to see what happened.

"Fuck! I almost came inside you!" She took her hands off me, watching her trying to gather herself together.

"Oh my godd! Ophelia, i swear, i was so close!" I groaned in frustration but i watched her lean over to the nightstand, taking a condom out of the drawer.

She ripped it open with her teeth, slipping it around it immediately. My hips were grabbed and she pulled me back in front of herself, forcing her dick inside with such force that my back arched off the bed.

"Uhh!!" A pure moan slipped through my lips and i smashed my hand against my own mouth. She gripped my waist from both sides, thrusting with such strength that the release came back in the snap of a finger.

My hand wrapped around her forearm, bound to engrave fingertips on the skin. She continued pounding and pounding, feeling pure liquid dripping out of me.

"Oh shit. You're driving me nuts." Ophelia even let out a moan, her eyes fixating right on mine. Her pupils dilating so much as we held the eye contact.

"Keep going. Please!" I took my hand off in hopes i can hold my sounds back naturally.

My head whipped back as she completely sped up the fucking. "Oh my god! Yes! Keep it there!"

Within her last thrusts, my body tensed up, the orgasm coming out, Ophelia just perfectly riding it out for me.

My head came back forward, my legs literally shaking but i felt her body press right on top. Her own self breathing so heavily in the crook of my neck.

>>>