True Colors

Narrator's POV

The next morning, all the Bergens were chanting 'Trollstice' as they entered the castle. King Gristle was standing outside while holding Bridget's roller skate, hoping he would see Lady Glittersparkles.

Meanwhile inside the kitchen, all the Bergen cooks were preparing everything and then Chef placed down a giant pot and said "Now let's prepare the main course. The Trolls!" as she and some other Bergens opened their fanny packs and dumped all the Trolls from Troll Village. Once they were done, Chef closed the pot and locked it and then Biggie helped King Peppy up and he gasped when he saw his daughter up ahead and said "Poppy?" and Poppy didn't even turn around and King Peppy runs up to her and pulls her into a hug while saying "Poppy! Oh, thank goodness you're all right" but Poppy didn't hug him back and then King Peppy noticed someone was missing and asked his daughter "Poppy, where's Ruby?".

And that's when Poppy replied sarcastically as she turned to walk away from her Dad "I'm doing great. I got everybody I love thrown in a pot and got my best friend taken away, thanks for asking" and this surprised everyone at how she was behaving. "Poppy? Are you being... Sarcastic?" Biggie asked. "Yes!" Poppy shouted loudly, making everyone gasp in shock. "Oh, my God!" Smidge says and then Poppy said "I'm sorry. I don't know why I thought I could save you. All I wanted to do was keep everyone safe, like you did, Dad. But I couldn't" before looking down on the verge of tears. "Poppy" King Peppy called out to her, but Poppy just turned away from him and continued, "I let everyone down... And worst of all, I couldn't even save Ruby and now she's gone because of me" and then she dropped on her knees while sitting in the middle of the pot and Branch sighs and starts to say "But, Poppy...".

"You were right, Branch. The world isn't all cupcakes and rainbows" Poppy said and then Poppy's beautiful pink color slowly began to fade away and everyone was heartbroken to see this. Not too soon, everyone else lowered their head while their colors began fading away as well while Branch watches and then everything became black.

Meanwhile with Bridget, she was cleaning the dishes in her room until she stopped as she sighed and glanced at her jumpsuit. Bridget thought that without the Trolls, she couldn't be with Gristle and then she glanced at her counter where Ruby's cage was there as inside Ruby was laying down in the middle with dried tear stains on her face with her eyes filled with no emotions at all.

 Bridget thought that without the Trolls, she couldn't be with Gristle and then she glanced at her counter where Ruby's cage was there as inside Ruby was laying down in the middle with dried tear stains on her face with her eyes filled with no emo...

Then Ruby pulled out something from her pocket and opened it as it revealed to be a folded picture of herself, the Snack Pack and Branch.