Meeting Cloud Guy/Bergen Town

Narrator's POV The Next Day

Poppy, Branch and Ruby made it towards the old roote tunnels. "So one of these tunnels leads to the Troll Tree" Poppy guessed and Branch says "That's right" and then Poppy says "There's so many of them. I wonder which one" and Branch said "I don't know" and while Ruby was silent the whole time since she already knew which tunnel it was and she was about to say something until a deep voice bellowed was heard.

"Choose A Hole Wisley! For One Will Lead To Bergen Town, And The Others, To Certain Death"

"Who said that?" Branch asked/demanded. "It Was…" the voice remarked before a cloud with lavender eyelids and long blue limbs appeared as the only clothing he's wearing are white socks with two orange stripes on them and says "Me. Hey, guys, how's it going? Welcome to the root tunnels. Uh, I just wanted to warn you. One of these tunnels leads to the Troll Tree, and the others to certain death, death, death, death...".

"Do you think you can tell us which is the right one?" Ruby asked and Cloud Guy replied "You bet, little lady!" and Poppy says happily "Great!" and while Ruby says "Oh, thank goodness" and then Branch cuts in by saying "No, that's okay. We're fine, thanks!" as he declined and tried to urge the two girls to the tunnels. "Branch" Poppy starts to say before she chuckles nervously at Cloud Guy before whispering to Branch "He's trying to help us" and then Branch said "I don't like the looks of him. I mean, who wears socks with no shoes?" and they looked at Cloud Guy, who was picking his teeth before waving at them. "He seems to know what he's talking about" Ruby simply said with a shrug and Branch looks at her before saying "Okay, fine" and then he turned to Cloud Guy and asked "Which way do we go?".

"First, you have to give me a high five. Then I'll tell you" Cloud Guy answered while holding up his hand. "What?" Branch questioned and then Poppy quickly says "Oh, oh, I love high fives. I'll do it" as she volunteered and then Cloud Guy said "Oh, I know you and her will do it. But will he?" and then says to Branch "All right, dumpy diapers, up high!".

"Nope, I don't do high fives" Branch said while crossing his arms.

"Slap it, boss"

"Not gonna happen"

"Party on the top floor"

"Nope"

"Little slappy. Make daddy happy"

"That's weird" Ruby pointed out and Cloud Guy says to Branch "Come on, just one little high five" and Branch replied "Oh, no, thanks. I'm good".

"Here, just do this..." Cloud Guy demonstrates as he high fives himself before adding "But with your hand" and Branch says still refusing "Thank you for that demonstration. Really cleared up exactly what I will not be doing" and then Poppy comes in and says "Branch, it's a high five. The others lead to certain death. Get perspective" and this made Branch look at Ruby, who slowly nodded at him.

Branch then sighs and says "One high five and then you'll tell us which tunnel to take, right?" and Cloud Guy replied in a whisper "So easy" and then Branch groaned before saying "Okay, fine!" and he goes for it, but only for Cloud Guy to move his hand back and says "Ooh. Too slow" and Branch questioned angrily "Too slow?" and this made Cloud Guy laugh while both Poppy and Ruby snickered as Poppy comments "Classic" and Branch glares at him before Cloud Guy says "Na, na. All right. I'm gonna let you slide with a fist bump" and then when Branch went for the fist bump Cloud Guy did different motions around Branch's fist.

"Whoo. Shark attack! Nom-nom-nom. Jellyfish! Hand sandwich. Turkey. Snowman. Dolphin. Helicopter. Last Supper. Monkey in a zoo"

"What?" Branch asked before Cloud Guy says "Gear shift!" and starts imitating gears shifting sounds and Branch starts getting agitated while Ruby's eye starts twitching a little and she didn't notice.