Creek gets "Eaten"/Bridget

Narrator's POV Inside the Castle

The two guards (Chad and Todd) greeted each other as they walked in the hallway. A torch was lit until it died down and it revealed to be Poppy's hair as she, Branch and Ruby looked to see the coast was clear. Poppy and Branch both slung their hair to the chandelier and Ruby holds onto Branch as they swung over to the other side of the wall.

"So where do you think our friends are?" Poppy asked and Branch replied "If I had to guess, I'd say in a Bergen's stomach" and Ruby looked at him slightly irritated as she felt her eye twitching.

"Could you try to be positive, Branch? Just once. You might like it" Ruby asked while crossing her arms and this made Branch turn around, looks at her while saying with fake positivity in his voice "Okay. I'm sure they're not only alive, but about to be delivered to us on a silver platter" and Poppy said "Thank you. That wasn't so hard, was it?" and this made Branch give Poppy a dumbfounded look while Ruby chuckled a little before suddenly Poppy's hug-timer went off and this gave the girls an idea.

"Branch!"

"Hug time? Seriously?" Branch questioned irritably before Ruby covered Branch's mouth with her hand, shushing him while Poppy said "Listen" and not only did they all heard the other hug-timers go off, but saw the lights too from the other side of the hallway. Meanwhile the Snack Pack was huddled in a group hug while Bridget was pushing the cart where the cage is on as she, King Gristle and Chef walked through the dinning room, where the guards were preparing everything for Trollstice.

"This is gonna be the best Trollstice ever! Such a great idea I had" Gristle said proudly and Chef says "Yes. Tomorrow is Trollstice, everyone. And it must be perfect!" and Poppy, Ruby and Branch made it to one of the chandeliers and looked to see that the Snack Pack was safe for a moment as the guards replied "Yes, Chef!" and then Chef adds "Feels great to be ordering everyone around again" and then the trio jump on the chandelier as Poppy says "Guys, look!".

"They're alive?" Branch questioned before Ruby said "And on a silver platter, too. You two were both right" and then Chef grabs something out of a box as she says "And to mark the occasion, Your Highness, look. I found your old Troll bib" and while showing King Gristle his old bib. "Oh, wow! I bet you still fit" Gristle says before he started struggling to put it on and when he did, he couldn't breathe as he managed to say "Like a glove!".

But then it pops off, making Bridget gasp while Cooper laughed before the Snack Pack quickly shushed him. "Oh, you think that's funny? We'll see who's laughing when I bite your yummy head off. When I bite all y'all's yummy heads off" Gristle threatened, making Ruby deadpanned as she thought to herself 'Okay, First of All: That was the dumbest threat I've ever heard' but then she heard King Gristle say "Wait a minute. Chef, this isn't enough yummy heads to feed all of Bergen Town. How are we supposed to have Trollstice if there's not enough Trolls?" and Chef assured him by saying "Oh, there's plenty more where that came from, Sire" and this made Poppy gasp quietly as she and Branch looked at each other while Ruby slightly narrowed her eyes at Chef.