Creek's Betrayal/The Truth

Narrator's POV

Bridget made it back to her room and jumped onto her bed as the Trolls retracted their hair and laid on the bed too, including Ruby. "I think the king really likes us" Cooper said to Biggie with a grin and then Biggie says "I know, right?" and then Bridget exclaims "That was the greatest day of my life!" before she turns to look at the Trolls and says to Poppy and Ruby "Thanks, girls" and they smiled back at her before Bridget says to everyone "Thanks to all of you! Even you, I guess" and said the last part to Branch, whose smile got replaced with a frown and Ruby saw this and held back a snicker.

"I just never thought something like that could happen to me. And it just did! I'm so excited I could just scream" Bridget says before letting out a really quiet scream and this made Ruby giggle and then Poppy got up and exclaims "I could scream too! Creek is alive!" and then she and the Trolls started cheering while Ruby didn't cheer as she already knew why Creek was still alive and didn't understand how her friends didn't realized this and Branch as she frowned. 'How am I gonna tell them that I know why Creek is still alive? Will I... Will I lose my friends and they won't trust me anymore?' Ruby thought to herself before her thoughts were cut off when she and others heard Branch screaming a little too hard as he noticed that everyone was staring at him and Ruby was trying her hardest to not laugh at Branch's 'happy shout' as Poppy asked in concern "Branch, what's wrong?".

"Nothing. I thought we were celebrating" Branch said with a smile and then Cooper asked "That's your happy shout?" and this earned a deadpanned look from Branch as he said "It's been a while".

"Well, you're gonna have plenty of practice, because we're gonna save Creek and life will be all cupcakes and rainbows again" Poppy said to Branch and then he says "Up top!" and Poppy goes in for the high five when Branch moves away and adds "Too slow" and the Snack Pack cheered while Poppy looked surprised before smiling at him while Ruby smiled softly at the two lovebirds and thought to herself 'They're perfect for each other'.

"Okay, everybody... Let's go save Creek" Poppy said and then everyone jumped off the bed as they headed towards the exit with Ruby reluctantly followed after them until Bridget quickly closed the door shut as she says "No! No! You can't leave. Lady Glittersparkles is gonna be the king's plus one at dinner" and Branch says "The dinner where they're serving Troll? Yeah, I think we're gonna have to skip that one" and was about to walk away when Bridget spoke up "No! No, you have to help me be Lady Glittersparkles. I need you" and got down to their level. "You don't wanna pretend to be someone you're not forever!" Poppy said as she tried to reason with Bridget, who suggested "Then how about just for tomorrow?" and Ruby walks up to her and says in the most reasonable and calming tone "Bridget, you don't need us anymore. You and the king can make each other happy! You just have to go up to him, tell him who you are and how you feel".

"That's impossible! Only eating a Troll can make you happy. Everyone knows that! I wish I'd never gone on this stupid date!" Bridget exclaimed as she ran towards her dream wall of King Gristle's pictures and rigged them down until she fell on her knees and began crying as she buried her face into her hands. "Bridget..." Poppy starts to say when Bridget yelled/wailed "Just go! Get out of my room. Leave me alone" and Ruby started to say "Please, listen" until they heard Chef's voice screeched from the hole "Bridget!" and Branch says to the girls while Ruby slowly walks backwards as she gently pulls Poppy back "We've gotta go".

"Bridg.." Poppy says as she and Ruby stopped when Chef yelled "What's going on down there?! Bridget, scrub that dish!" and then drops one more dirty plate as it hits Bridget's head and lands on the ground while adding "The king's bringing a plus one!".

"Yes, Chef" Bridget muttered before she continued sobbing as Poppy and Ruby watches in worry and concern before they looked at each other and hesitatly followed after the others as they went to save Creek. Ruby couldn't stop thinking about the event that was gonna happen next and she didn't know what to do as she didn't realize that she stopped walking as all of these thoughts were in her mind 'What if they find out I've been keeping a secret from them? How will they react if they find out that I have seen the future? What if they don't trust me anymore? Will they hate me? What about Branch? And... What about Poppy? What will she think or how to even react?! W-Will I... Will I lose all of my friends' trusts?'.