Part.. ... ... Dunno.

Ayaka: welcome to ze asking corner #2 or 3 I dunno but, this is for ze Marth.

Marth: Ayaka... Stop talking like that..

Ayaka: just ze shut-a up and listen.. This is from ze Morisan .

Sonora: since Sky and (Y/n) was playing SSB... We got the opportunity to ask Marth. So. The question was...

'Who do you like more, (Y/n) or Sky?'

Marth: ... Oh gods....

Link: you can't choose don't you? You want more fangirls, you want to get laid more.

Sonora: *facepalms* Link... Stop..

Link: like how Sonora?

Pit: Link.. I.. I think that's inappropriate...

Link: I don't friggin care.

Ayaka: well, Link losing his mind here but.. Ze marth, zay it.

Marth: ... I.. I really can't choose I mean.. Sky is always cheerful to mec she's also beautiful... and (Y/n).. She looks shy but.. Also cute..

Ike: ...

Robin: *holds his levin sword more tightly* ... Marth, say that again...

Dark Pit: Marth, you sl--

Ayaka: *covers Dark Pit's mouth* alright alright Pittoo! I think you went a little far there!

Shulk: oh well... The answer is I can't choose?

Sonora: .. Well, yeah.. I guess..

Sky: *comes in the room* wha-- hey you guys were continuing something without me and (Y/n)!?

Ike: oh hey.

(Y/n) : *looks around* where's Madoka anyway..

Ayaka: she's doing homework. *cough* HAH! *cough* it's her fault to forget doing it though. Anyways, it's done.

Ike: you do hate Marth huh Ayaka..

Sky: ?? ???

(Y/n) : ahahah...

Sonora: well, the question has been answered. *raises hands in the air*