Part 33~ Madoka being asked~

Ayaka: heeeeey~! I'm back writing~ by the way~ this question was from yoshibuya ~ thanks for the question by the way~

Marth: and the question was; how do you feel joining the truth and dare?

Madoka: uwah-- ... Well, I really wanted to get away with my heavy stuff in the school, so I'm really glad I joined this since I could see what are they thinking about the story and I'm really glad they like it, Ayaka is an awesome writer, I think I wanna be like her too, making people laugh, so... I'm really, really, happy to join here!

Ike: hmm... Ayaka making people laugh huh.

Mario: that's-a true! .... Maybe...

Luigi: I think that's true Mario... There's no maybe...

Ayaka: ehehe..

Marth: *glares at Ayaka* .... I don't believe that Ayaka made people laugh...

Madoka: ... *whispers at Luigi* why is Marth always angry at Ayaka?

Luigi: hm? Oh, well... ... Maybe Ayaka really hates Marth since he's very popular...

Madoka: ohh... And then Marth knew about it?

Luigi: yep...

Ayaka: riajuu.... (... Do I have to explain this..? xD so obviously, 'riajuu' is a guy who is popular/have a girl friend/all the girls like him... And Every boys and girls really hate it, they want every people to be happy so they hate riajuu.. XD what was I explaining seriously...)

Marth: oh, so you think I'm a riajuu Ayaka?

Ayaka: .............

Ike: riajuu..? Realistic gun..?

Samus: Ike.. I know 'juu' means gun but riajuu doesn't sound like that way...

Ike: ... Oh.

Robin: well that was half pointless, everyone is just there asking, arguing, explaining stuff. Well since I'm alone... *smiles* thanks for the question! And see you next time!