Part 17~ Marth being dared! (in a hell!)

Me: a dare from TheAnimeOtakus !

Marth: what do you mean hell? I'm really happy that I can get to hold (Y/n) in my arms again..

Me: you don't understand 'bruh'!

Ike: .... Tch, where's (Y/n)? Let's finish this god damn dare already...

Robin: ..... I am so the same with Ike, Ayaka, come here.

Me: ..? *gets closer to robin*

Robin: *pats Ayaka's head then kills her* ... Better! You should try this too Shulk!

Shulk: is it fun?

Robin: yes!

Shulk: .. Alright! *throws Ayaka away* oops, I didn't got the opportunity to Ike..

Ike: it's okay, it's better looking at Ayaka suffering..

Me: hey guys! I grabbed some pizza, and I called (Y/n)!

(Y/n) : ahahahaha.. I heard about the dare Marth..

Marth: (Y/n)! *runs over to (Y/n)* ... Ehehe, I know it's been a while.. Since we've been together huh..?

(Y/n) : ufufu, yeah it is... ... Remember? Marth, you told me that Ayaka is such a trouble maker?

Marth: ahaha, yep. I still remember that. Even though, she is such a trouble maker, That's the part that I really like her.

(Y/n) haha, well.. Let's stop talking and finish the dare already, alright?

Marth: yeah. *holds (Y/n)'s hand* I love you.. (Y/n).

(Y/n) : ! I.. Love you too Marth.. *kisses Marth*

Me: look at how cute they are-- *looks at the three of them (Ike, Robin and Shulk)* um...

Shulk: *curses* I want to kill Marth....

Ike: ....... It's all Ayaka's fault.......

Robin: tch, *burns a picture of Marth*

Marth: *backs away* it's really been A while to hold you..

(Y/n) : ... Ehehe, me too, hugging your manly back... .... I gotta go now, see you later Marth!

Me: well, (Y/n), I'll take you 'safely' to your room.

(Y/n) : ..? Okay, thanks Ayaka..

Me: your welcome. Now will you please just... Excuse us... *closes the door*

Ike: Marth, that's the last time you pissed me off.

Shulk: oh hi 'friend'. Wanna 'battle' next time?

Robin: oh Marth! I haven't seen you for a while, but I'm glad that I hadn't seen you for a while though!

Marth: um.. Guys...?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Uurrrgh!! I'm very sleepy! xD I hope you guys liked this one! ^^