Part 21! Link, Zelda, Ganon and Marth being dared!

Ayaka: this dare was by Morisan ! I thought it's very clever!

Link: so~... What's the dare?

Ayaka: well... Marth the narrator, Link the princess, Ganon the hero, and Zelda the villain!

Zelda: what?!

Ganon: I didn't want this to happen.. Haaah.

Marth: I get to narrate~!

Ayaka: alright let's go to the stage and set some things up!

~<after a few minutes...>~

Marth: *sets the mic* aah, aah, mic test.. Mic test... Alright!

Ayaka: I bet when you did that near (Y/n)'s ears... I'll bet she will fangirl you more.. ANYWAYS! Let's get started!

Ganon: ....

Ayaka: but hey, this is going to be legend of Link 'bruh'!

Link: because I'm Zelda..?

Ganon: probably, yes. And you look so miserable with that outfit kid.

Link: shut up! You too!

Zelda: count me in... This outfit is heavy...

Ayaka: this is the paper you're going to say Marth!

Marth: *gets the paper from Ayaka* hm... Alright!

Ayaka: all okay~! 3.. 2.. 1... Start!

Marth: 'a beautiful sky, a very comfortable wind, and alas. A hero. He became a legend of saving the villagers by traveling the time. And that hero is called... 'The hero of Time". He saved the suffering villagers from the 'devil'. The 'devil' took their lives, food, and water to live for. The hero of Time used the Triforce to defeat it, and then he sealed the 'devil' with the power of it. .... A few years passes. The legend of hero of time was never heard until the 'devil' woke up from the seal. One of the villagers said; "oh... Please.... The great hero of time... Please here our plea, help us!" Everyone in the village started to beg to the hero of time, but he never came. ... The 'devil' took over the village. Many lives has been lost. No survivors. But once again... In the small village; Kokiri Village. There was a boy named 'Ganon'. And now, a story of a Boy 'ganon' is going to start...'

Ganon: urgh! Stupid fairy-- ... Fairy?

Ayaka (as a fairy) : HUAAH! Finally, you woke up! Hey, the great deku tree wanted to meet you!

Ganon: the great Deku tree? Bah, the great deku tree was being burnt a few years ago! Nice try to trick me 'Fairy'!

Ayaka: ... Wait what? *looks away from Ganon and looks at the paper*

Marth: what's wrong?

Ayaka: where's the great deku tree?

Marth: ... I dunno. I said there's no great deku tree!

Ayaka: majikayo... (Are you serious...)

~<mean while>~

Link: Zelda, how heavy is Ganon's clothes?

Zelda: it's very heavy! I think I'm gonna collapse soon..

Link: ... Meh, you can hold it Zelda. *goes back into the room*

Zelda: ......... Haah. When are they going to come here?

~<back to Ganon and Ayaka>~

Ayaka: alright Ganon! We have finally made it to the 'devil's lair!

Ganon: *in his mind* that's my lair... *back* alright. We have got all the triforce, now.. This is the true battle.

Marth: 'Ganon held the great sword that the hero of time used; the Master Sword. He headed to the 'devil's lair and busted in the 'devil's room.'

Ayaka: there he is! .... I mean.. There she is!

Ganon: you... You stole my lair-- I mean.... ... You stole 'the princess' didn't you? You killed everyone in the village.. Now I shall take revenge! (He said it while reading the paper)

Zelda (yes, the evil one) : bah! What a clever one... If you really want my boyfriend-- .... If you really want your 'princess' back, you shall fight me!

Link: .... Help.

Ayaka: show the triforce that you have collected in the beginning that no one cared about to pick it up Ganon!

Ganon: *holds the fake triforce* you shall die!!!!

Zelda: GUAAAAH!!!!

~<few hours later>~

Marth: isn't the light out yet? It's getting too bright here!

Ganon: the fake triforce's light won't go out.

Zelda: it's been 3 HOURS!!

Link: can someone uh.. Get me outta here?

Ayaka: ..... ALRIGHT! GUYS SEEMS LIKE WE HAD TECHNICAL PROBLEM HERE! THE DARE IS DONE! Maybe!

Luigi: don't put a maybe in there Ayaka.....

Ayaka: .... THE DARE IS DONE!