(VALENTINE EVENT) (kinda cold but also nice!)Robin X (Kid!)Reader

Yes, you are a kid in this one, but your 'father' is not Robin! Pretend that your father is.. Uh.. ........... Um.. Uh.... ..... Someone who's your favorite character in SSB. I dunno! I dunno who you guys like... (;・ω・)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Valentines day? Chocolate, Couples, and absolutely doing nothing.

"(Y/n).. Why are we here..." Ness asked nervously, because there was people around in 'Robin's room.

"Robin has been very friendly to me so I'll give him friend chocolate! (Yes, in Japan, we have that physic, it's called tomo choco (friend chocolate(?))"

Ness noticed the box she had been holding, it was wrapped in a cute decorations.

"I think its not friend chocolate.. Maybe you like him..?" "No!! I'm younger than him! At least I made you chocolate too!" (Y/n) yelled at Ness blushing.

Ness chuckled while he saw some woman glaring at the two of them.

"Haaah..."

(Y/n) saw a girl that was depressed. (Not me...) with a box of chocolate said; To Robin.

"... Well someone was rejected very coldly..." "Ness... I think I'm nervous.. Now..." (Y/n) looked down.

She was afraid of being rejected by Robin. But she once again returned her hope and got inside into Robin's room somehow. But Ness unfortunately didn't make it.

"I'm sorry, for the last time... I won't be your valentine..." "Uh.. You're a jerk Robin!!"

(Y/n) saw a girl who cried and went out of the room. Robin had noticed (Y/n) was just standing around there also being nervous. (Y/n) looked down because she knew Robin was looking down at her, 'maybe he's not going to accept..? Will he tell me to go away from his room?'

"(Y/n), what's wrong? You can tell me." "Wh... I'm not crying Robin... I-It's just... ......"

(Y/n) blushed and silently gave the box of chocolates.

".... It-It's a friend Chocolate! Not a lover--thing--chocolate that the older people gave it to you.." "... Hehe, thanks (Y/n). I'll eat it wisely." "Huh?"

Robin smiled down at her. She felt glad, but she knew that after this, he was going to tease her.

"(Y/n), do you like me?" 'Haaah.. I knew this was coming from him...' "Ba-Baka! Sukijanai mon!! Somosomo iuna!!! (I-Idiot! I don't l-like you!! (As a lover) any who, don't even say it!!!)"

Robin laughed and hugged her, kissing her cheek.

"I'm still younger than you... Do you know that..?" "Of course I love you! You're cute~!" "URUSAI!! (SHUT UP!!)"

The other girls that was around Robin's room were looking at them (You and Robin). They also thought that they wanted to return to a kid...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Welp, Robin was a Lolicon... (Lolicon: a male who likes younger girls. ... Also a pervert around them.) but anyways, sorry for the late uploads... Test was upcoming and I had to study. Anyways.. This will be a short note.

(For this book)

The truth and dare requests are open, but I'll upload them whenever the Valentine event stories are done.

(Announcement)

My first book, the (Super Smash Bros. (Various Characters) x Reader) has reached 10k views!! ... I'm very happy. xD and now I'mma going to start battling with 'YOU' guys! ... Just look at the first book what will I do when I reach 10k views at that book so anyways!

Thanks for reading!

~AyakaLuigi5658~