Chapter 1

A loud bang caused Natasha to instinctually duck down slightly and stopped her mid-fight with one of Loki's men. The man she was battling tried to land a hit on her while she was distracted but his plan of attack was interrupted by her shooting him in the leg. This resulted in him lying on the ground, holding his leg and whimpering pathetically.Without showing any signs of care for the wounded bad guy, Natasha turned around and started to make her way out of the building.

 "Cap?!" she shouted into her ear piece, "I heard an explosion, is everyone okay?"Natasha froze and frowned when she didn't get a reply.

"Stark?" She tried.No reply.

Natasha quickly pushed open the door in front of her and stepped outside looking around.

"Nat?!"

Turning her head to the right she saw Clint and sighed in relief while walking towards him.She stopped in place when she noticed that Clint wasn't alone. He was holding a small child, around eight years old, with light brown curly hair.

"What is that?" Natasha asked, frowning at the kid.

"A human in its early stages, some people call them children." Clint said sarcastically.

Natasha rolled her eyes, "Why are you holding the kid? Where's his parents?"

"Tash, it's Bruce."

Natasha's frown deepened in confusion, was this a joke?

"I didn't exactly see what happened but I heard a bang and saw a flash of light from the window in the room I was in. I wasn't fighting anyone so I quickly ran out to see if anyone was injured and sitting on the ground was a crying miniature Bruce." Clint explained.

Natasha made eye contact with Clint and they had one of their silent conversations, 'How are we supposed to fix this?'She looked the small Bruce up and down as she walked passed and then looked around the area.

"Where's everyone else?" She asked turning back to face Clint.Clint shrugged, "I haven't gotten around to looking."

"Thor?! Steve?!" Natasha tried again with her ear piece, still looking all over the place for any signs of the other team members.

"Excuse me ma'am?"

Natasha whipped her head around to see a skinny, blonde teenager standing awkwardly to her side. "What's your name kid?" She asked straight to the point, having the feeling she knew who he was.

"Steve."

"Steve Rogers?"

"Uh... Yeah."

Natasha sighed, "Clint it's Cap." She informed the other adult, gesturing towards the teenage boy who looked quite confused."Hey Steve, stay with us." She told the kid, getting him to follow her to where Clint was standing.

"Everyone who was outside during the explosion seemed to have been de-aged" Natasha explained to her best friend.

"This is so messed up... Loki seemed to have disappeared from the site after the explosion. This was all a big trap!" Clint told her with a sigh of annoyance.

Natasha just nodded slightly in reply and then made her way to the side pf the building, "I'm going to find the others! Stay there with Steve and Bruce." She told Clint, who nodded.

Natasha had looked nearly everywhere that was outside and was on her way towards the roof.She was just about to climb the stairs that led to the top of the building when a voice stopped her.