Chapter 24: Living Life

You wake up, surprised only a little to find yourself tangled up in Marco's arms. You were both a mess of blankets, pillows, and limbs on your couch, and you were grateful you'd opted to go with the deep-seated model. Not that you'd expected to go a few rounds on it when you bought it.

Marco shifts a little, enough to kiss your forehead before nuzzling into you. Despite the mix of cuddling and sex you'd spent doing last night, you hadn't gone that late into the evening before you'd just kind of fallen asleep on one another. The sun was barely starting to rise, welcoming your last day off before you both had to go back to work.

"Hungry?" You murmur when soft kisses start against your shoulders.

Marco hums negatively, hands moving against you. He turns onto his back, pulling you on top of him. Your head on his chest, your back to his stomach, and his stiff cock against your thigh. You let your legs drape over either side of him, moaning happily as his fingers slipped between your folds and teased your clit. The slow movements were firm and the pleasure bubbled against your ribs.

"We are... gonna need to eat, ahhh-at some point," you say the words, but you make no move to squirm away, hands reaching to allow your fingers to trail over his body. "You're unexpectedly frisky in the morning, Mr. Newgate."

"Eventually," he agrees, thumb slipping along your lips. You poke your tongue out, and he presses his index finger against it, pushing into your mouth as you nip and suck on his finger. "I'm not the only frisky one, yoi."

You sit up, Marco's fingers moving out of the way, and wrap your hand around his cock, feeling and hearing him hum. "Something about you makes me want more." You admit, stopping long enough to wrap the blanket around your hips before putting your hips just below his pecs and leaning down.

"Am I truly being denied?" He grumbles playfully, hands grabbing the sheet over your ass, flexing his fingers against the curve of it.

"It's hard to concentrate," you murmur, lips against his shaft. You can feel his body tense, and there's something sweet about it. "You're too good, so keep your hands to yourself, and let me have my fill."

"Plying me with flattery," he muses, hands wandering against the thin sheet separating you two. "Won't work for long, pretty bird."

With that warning you decide not to waste any time. Hands, lips, and tongue working together you use everything you know to please him, caught between wanting to savor the quiet hours of the morning, and wanting to distract him enough he didn't get the upper hand. You had experience enough to know you knew what you were doing, but he seemed a step or two above you in terms of skill.

It was hard to read him, and hard to know exactly what he liked. Not that he seemed to dislike anything you did, but never to the point that he came undone beneath you.

That victory would be yours one day.

But not today.

A whine escapes you as he starts to slowly pull the sheet away. You try to distract him, taking as much of his long length into your mouth as you could. He was shaped much as he was shaped, long and lanky, but damn if he didn't know exactly how to use it.

"The problem, pretty bird," he teases, his voice struggling at least a little. "Is that seeing you squirm, and hearing you moan," his fingers press against your slit, moving up and down slowly, making you shiver despite your efforts. "Just makes everything," long fingers push past your labia, sinking into your pussy smoothly. "Better."

You moan against him and feel the hand gripping your ass flex, fingers digging into your flesh a little. It was probably the most reaction you'd gotten out of him when you knew he was trying to wrest control from you. Or maintain it.