Chapter 11: Condominimum

You groan a little. Waking up you felt warm and comfortable, but it took your brain a moment to understand why it felt like you had a weighted blanket on. You could feel the blood rushing through you for a moment as you felt Marco's chest against your back. His arm was under your head and his other arm was against your side, hand resting on your waist.

Marco had run himself out of condoms last night, and with a little help from you had gotten things going in the bathroom for you both to clean up. You'd tossed his clothes into the wash before you both got in the tub, and you took your sweet time with everything. You didn't want to go to bed yet, and you hadn't been completely worn out by the time the condoms were gone.

It wasn't to say you hadn't been satisfied, however, but you could've happily gone a little longer.

"How is it I'm covered in bruises and bite marks, and you don't even have a scratch on you?" You questioned, running your fingers over his back. "I know I wasn't that gentle."

"It's... kind of automatic." He admitted hesitantly.

"Auto- ... oh, you're, yeah. Sorry, I didn't mean to pry." You say reassuringly, remembering that he'd mentioned he had a devil fruit. "I was just admiring your back... side." You hum, tilting your head a little before kissing his shoulder and hearing him chuckle.

"And it's alright, yoi. If you're willing to keep your eyes closed for a few minutes I can make sure you don't wake up sore tomorrow." He offers, looking at you pointedly from behind those half-lidded eyes.

You'd taken him up on the offer and had sat on the edge of the tub for a moment while he moved his hands over you. It felt good, almost like a massage, but it left you feeling even more tired than you had already been and he'd ended up practically bathing you. You were fairly certain that was really his end goal, the smooth bastard.

Marco asked you about the evening, your back to his chest as he took his time washing your fingers and arms. His voice hummed against your back and you're pretty sure you nodded off a few times, nudged gently back into wakefulness when he needed to adjust you. It was times like this that you were glad you had one of those massive claw-foot tubs.

It was a treat you limited to once a month at most for yourself, but it was certainly big enough for two people. Three, if they were flexible enough.

After the bath, and a quick shower, you tossed Marco's clothes in the dryer and made some tea. It was really hard to keep your hands to yourself when he was sitting at your kitchen table in nothing but a towel. But you didn't have the energy to do much more than tease him, and it wouldn't be polite to rile him back up and then fall asleep on him.

You wanted to be able to do this another night, not frustrate him so much he didn't want to come over again.

Mostly you got him to talk about his family and his brothers. You learned more about Ace, and Izou, and Thatch. He told you stories about Ace's brothers Luffy and Sabo and the trouble the three had gotten into when they were younger.

When the dryer was done Marco had just asked for his boxers, unless you "needed him" to wear more.

"Nah, boxers are fine." You admit, tossing him the clean boxers and holding the dark blue t-shirt up to yourself. "Oh this is so warm, it's tempting." You add, giving him a pointed look.

Marco cleared his throat. "I can't believe I'm going to say this, yoi." He starts, hand over his face. "But, please not tonight... that's a battle of wills I don't want to face right now."

You pressed your lips together, trying not to laugh. "Another time then." You agree, tossing the shirt back in the dryer. "We need to get to sleep so we can actually get some sleep. We hafta be up at eight at the latest, and that's if you want toast and coffee for breakfast."