Kidnapped

Dressed fully as Hood, Jason made his way. He wasn't sure exactly where they had taken Danny but he knew who could find out.

Jason would sacrifice his pride if it meant he could save Danny.

Only moments later Jason was tensely leaning over Bruce's shoulder as he checked security camera footage.

"I've narrowed them down to one area-"

The bat computer started flashing red. It was the alert for an incoming message. Instantly alert, they watched as the screen flickered on to show Danny tied in a chair.

"Hey Hood!" A raspy voice said. The captor showed his face, it was scarecrow.

"I was going to try this new blend of fear has out on you, but look what I found, I can see why you like him. But soon he'll be so messed up he won't even be human, well, mentally" the scarecrow cackled.

Jason was gripping the computer table so hard his knuckles were turning white.

Danny looked around blearily, everything seemed fuzzy.

"Do we have two way communication?" Jason asked.

Bruce sharply nodded.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HIM, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU ASSWHOLE!!!"

Danny jerked up, he recognized that voice. Bruce didn't waste another second he ran to the Batmobile. Jason followed after still glancing back at the screen.

"We can keep an eye on him in the Batmobile" Bruce said as if reading Jason's mind.

Jason didn't hesitate, he slid into the passenger side. He was tense and kept shaking his leg. It was a nervous habit that he had been trained into abandoning.

To break training meant he was worse than worried, he was distracted.

"Focus, he'll need you to be at your best" Bruce ordered.

Those words worked, Jason was serious and ready to beat some ragdoll ass!

"Well, well. Are you boys ready for a show?" The scarecrow asked. He took the gag off Danny.

"Scream, beg, yell all you want, soon you won't be able to talk so say your last words now"

Danny spit at the scarecrow.

"FUCK. YOU!"

Jason smiled grimly. His boyfriend was sure sassy, but it definitely upped Jason's anxiety.

"You have a nasty mouth"

Danny glared. He would've broken free from this situation already, unfortunately his powers had decided to abandon him for the time being. Danny was defenseless.

He eyed the bottle that scarecrow was holding. He twitched instinctively.

"Oh, ho. Are you scared?" He turned to the camera.

Jason clenched the seat.

"I hope your watching, ok, here we go"

"NO! STOP!! DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HIM!" Jason screamed at the scarecrow.

He hummed to himself as grabbed Danny mouth and forced it open. He pushed Danny head back and poured the liquid in despite Danny struggling in the binds.

"NO! DANNY HOLD ON!" Jason screamed.

Bruce glanced over at Jason's guit stricken expression. The Batmobile screeched to a halt and Jason just.oed out with Batman right behind.

They fling the door open but it was already too late.

Jason froze as he looked at Danny who had his head slumped forward.