Discovery

Three Months Earlier...

"Danny, do you see it?" Sam asked.

Danny frowned.

After he saved the world, Clockwork helped Danny so that nobody remembered who Phantom was.

Now he was floating in space.

Danny had been looking around the lab trying to see if anything there would be useful in a fight when their spectral monitor from outer space beeped.

Something was out there and Danny had to figure out what it was. Sam and Tucker couldn't join him so they kept communicating through coms.

Danny examined a rock before throwing it. It was a normal rock.

"I got nothing" Danny admitted sulking.

Flash walked through the satellite watchtower eating popcorn after just watching a replay of Superman blasting some evil alien thingies.

Flash glanced out the window and almost choked on that popcorn.

The world hero Danny Phantom was in outer space!

Flash threw his popcorn away and thought about following the hero when he realized something. No matter how fast he is. He still needs oxygen.

Flash tried his best to survey the ghost heros actions.

Danny squinted seeing something in the distance. Dread filled Danny as he realized what the monitor had been picking up. It was Vlad.

"Danny?" Sam asked into their coms.

"Its Vlad"

Sam put a hand over her mouth. Of course it was! She had completely forgotten about him!

As soon as he ran away into space all his assets had been seized and investigated. So even if he returned he would have to get a job while dodging heroes trying to put him in jail.

"What now Danny? Its not like you can take him with us" Tucker said.

Danny cringed.

"Try telling him that"

"YOU'VE GOT TO HELP ME DANNY!" Vlad practically screamed at Danny while clinging onto him.

Danny shoved him away.

"Uh yeah, no. I'm not doing that" Danny said crossing his arms.

"P-please"

Danny looked at Vlad in perpetual shock.

"What...did you say?" He asked in shock. This was not the Vlad he knew.

"I'm sorry, I know that I've done some questionable things, but I swear I'll change!!" Vlad cried out.

Danny rubbed his eyes but reality did not change. Vlad really was asking for his help.

"I'll put you in a reform program" Danny said thinking aloud.

"Alright! Whatever you say!" Vlad immediately agreed.

Danny would never get used to this new Vlad.

When he returned with Vlad, Sam groaned and Tucker looked at Danny like he was crazy.

"Danny! We talked about this!" Sam groaned.

Danny shrugged sheepishly.

"So Vlad, ready to be reformed?" Danny asked.

Vlad nodded solemnly.

"Good,.it just so happens Gotham has a really good reform program right now." Danny said pulling up a picture.