Names

Despite the facility being in Gotham Danny wasn't going to stay there.

Gotham was protected by Batman. Just being in Gotham is a bad idea, especially for his ghost half.

So instead he decided to lay low in Metropolis. Sure, Superman was here, but Danny figured Superman would be less observant. Plus, less crime here so he shouldn't have to do anything.

It was only fifty miles which if he was driving it would've taken three hours but sense he can fly it was reduced to one hour.

His invisibility made it easier to fly around without being seen.

Touching down Metropolis, Danny glanced around.

It was brighter here than Gotham and cleaner. It was just as busy though.

Danny shook his head at the drastic differences between the two cities.
Cars lined the roads as people tried to make to work on time.

Danny, not used to the busy city life tried his best to walk down the street without bumping into anyone and he was unsuccessful.

Danny heard someone yell and got distracted for a second.

"Ouch" Danny said as his head 'thonked' into pole.

Danny rubbed his forehead before continuing to the street corner.

"It's so peaceful here" Danny said to himself. Such a drastic difference than his home town where he fought a ghost almost every day.

As Danny stood on the corner we he realized something. He had nowhere to go.

Danny's mood shifted and.he became wary of his situation.

The little man at the cross walk turned green, signaling that the cross walk could be used and people started streaming across the cross walk.

Danny sighed as he followed the crowd. He just kept walking.

Eventually as the day wore on he realized he couldn't just wander the streets, he would have to get a place to stay.

Danny sighed as he counted the money he had. It would be so much easier if he was in Gotham.

If he was in Gotham he could just move into some abandoned building.

Danny shook his head, he couldn't think like that. Danny eyed the change in his hand.

He wouldn't be able to get a room for this little. A smell hit his nose and he smirked to himself.

But it was enough money for coffee.

Danny tapped his fingers on the counter in a nervous fidget.

From the corner of his eyes he noticed to guys talking.

"Ugh, I can't anyone to repair my mom's old DVR" The taller man complained.

"Really? Well I wish someone made some new products. I'm getting pretty bored with the stuff I have" the other guy commented.

Danny pulled out his phone and typed in his new business idea. Being the son of two inventors had it's perks.

Danny was actually somewhat of a genius when it came to technology. He just never had the time or energy to use those talents.

Plus Tucker likes to handle that stuff too, it was actually how he and
0Tucker became friends.

"Coffee for number ten!" The lady called out. Danny grabbed the coffee and sat at a booth. Using the free wifi he created a website.

It said that he could fix stuff. Thinking quickly Danny made an option for himself to list things he creates for sale.

Danny smirked at the website and got up satisfied.

Danny left the shop to look for a cheap place to stay when he found something.

And by something, it was another person's apartment.

Danny had run out of options and now he had to resort to some drastic measures.

Using his powers to stay hidden Danny moved in.

The persons apartment didn't matter to him, it was just some random guy.

Danny kept up his visits at the villain rehab center.

Then everything went to hell. He had to swiftly escape the apartment because the guy he had been "rooming" with suspected rodents.snd wanted his apartment inspected.

As Danny was walking down the sidewalk to find somebody else to mooch off from, he noticed a kid crying.

Danny approached the kid and talked to him until a women with a police officer in tow hastily ran up to the two.

"H-he kidnapped my child!" The lady screeched clinging onto her child tightly.

"WHAT?!????!!!!"

A strong hand.gripped into Danny's arm and he was arrested. A little while later after being interviewed and getting a decent mugshot the officers realized it was a misunderstanding.

They let him go, promising that this little mistake would be exempt from his record.

After managing to dodge questions about his guardians, he slipped out of the station.

So Danny left with duffel bag and decided to make an early visit, and maybe someplace to hide out too.

It was obvious that Metropolis just wasn't cutting it.