Chapter 4: Can't Stop the Rain

A/N: I wanted to let you guys know that I may be moving my story onto my other account KaraStephenson. So, just know that the story isn't gone just moved! Hope you all are liking it so far! ^^ Enjoy the next chap! 

Comment! Like, Fav, anf fan to show your support!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've Bested Me

Captain Swan Shipper! © All Rights Reserved Fanfiction4Fun 2013

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                            You’ve Bested Me Chapter 4

            “How, how am I supposed to feel? … I can’t stop the rain from falling.”-Cascada

            Hook was still in the lead, but Emma had fallen to the back. Mulan, Aurora, and Snow walked in between. It was somewhat of an awkward formation.

            The silence was comforting and at the same time dangerous. It gave Emma time to think, which didn’t always go well. Apparently, the last rainstorm, all fingers pointed at her. Not that she was admitting anything, but sometimes she did have trouble containing her anger.

            Time ticked by, which was hard for the blonde to determine. With no way of telling time she had to guesstimate by the sky. It should have been sunset already and yet the sky was still azure. The only change was there were a few clouds. Possibly, it was the magic within the forest. Time has stopped before, it could definitely happen again.

            The blonde stopped in her tracks. They weren’t aimlessly wondering in the forest? Correction. Hook, wasn’t leading them aimlessly in the forest? Before jumping to conclusions, she thought he could explain.

            “Hook.” There was a hint of venom in her tone.

            Immediately, the three other women parted.

            Hook turned his head back. “Aye, Swan? What misconduct have I committed now?”

            She strode up to him, “Where are we going?”

            He turned to face her, “I believe we were quite clear on that part. I am taking you to where we can get the portal dust. In other words, to Cora.”

            “Then why does it feel like we should be farther? It should be sunset by now, but the sky, is entirely blue.”

            “Really? Aurora could have told you that… no offense.”

            Aurora rolled her eyes. “Seriously? I’m not that incompetent… am I?”

            The blonde crossed her arms in defiance. “I’m not joking.”

            “Don’t worry, didn’t take you for much of a joker anyway, Swan,” he smirked.

            “No… I get where Emma’s coming from. We’ve been walking for a few hours.” Snow backed up her daughter’s words.

            “Right, well, because our emotions control the weather there is no way of telling how much time has passed by the sky. It’s part of the enchantment.”

            “So, it could already be nighttime for all we know?” Ro chimed in.

            The pirate nodded. “Aye. But, don’t fret. It’s only a little farther.”