10 - First Flame

I begin to open my optics disguised as a pair of purple orbs. The cold air inside the base crept in through every time an autobot left or went outside the base, I rattle myself awake and lift my head up. I spot an autobot that seems to be in a rush. If I can remember correctly, their name was Brains. They were a little fellow but sure could get into a system and start hacking it. He came waddling over to my blanket nest and spoke.

Brains: "Ello Leuci, we haven't spoken much, but Crosshairs would like to speak to you."

I transform back into my humanoid cybertronian form after I jump to the floor.

Leuci: "Why was he not able to come by here himself?"

I mean, why wouldn't he? Maybe he is sick?

Brains: "Crosshairs is a bit busy with tidying up things. I can take you to where he is, though."

Leuci: "Yeah, thanks."

Don't know what I'm going to see, to be fair. But I leave with Brains going down the what feels like endless hallways till we reach a door. Brains opens it without knocking, and I see Crosshairs tinkering with some guns.

Crosshairs: "Ah, Leuci. Come forward, and thanks, Brains."

Brains nods and leaves the room, I approach Crosshairs with curiosity.

Leuci: "You wanted to speak to me about?"

Crosshairs: "Yeah, I did. So I'm just going to get straight to the point. I like ya'."

One way to start a conversation, I'm stunned. He said it in his accent as well, and I'm folded like a leaf. I know fine well I'm probably getting rosey at the cheeks, too. So I should probably say something. I do need to admit I feel the same, but I don't know how..

Leuci: "Well, in what way?"

I knew what he was meaning, but I just had to make conversation.

Crosshairs: "Leuci, a spark to spark."

Alright, well, that says it all.

Leuci: "I don't know what to say.."

Crosshairs: "You think I haven't found that out already?"

Yeah, I'm definitely blushing now.

Crosshairs: "If you like me back. Hop on the table here so I don't end up breaking my back to see you." Chuckle

With that, I did. I'm legs over the edge over the table. Now was the time when things could either go amazingly or awkward.

Crosshairs: "I see you're eager, Leuci."

Gosh, he needs to stop before I go insane... He takes my smaller hand in his hand. To be fair, the size wasn't that much different.. my fingers were just more narrow and probably not meant for what on Earth he does with his. One of his digits role over the other side of my palm, feeling my pluse that was ever so slightly increasing in temperature.

Leuci: "Crosshairs. You are aware that you are like, 8 feet taller.. This isn't ideal.."

Crosshairs: "That's fine.. that doesn't bother me.."

Crosshairs was speaking in a bit of a quieter tone. This was making my energon over circulate. Genuinely.

He looked up at me after looking down at our now interlocking hands. He had a faint red glow on his face plates too. The tension was high, and my mind wasn't even in place right now from what I'm thinking about.

Crosshairs: "Leuci, I guess there's no more words left to share when the moment is like this.."

I got the feeling he was thinking of some sort of embrace. And I wasn't wrong..

He placed his free hand behind my head. We both closed our optics and leaned in on each other. Then it happened. Our lips were touching.. oh my.. oh my.. oh my... We hold it for a few moments. We both pull away. Our metalic noses graze against each other.

We've both lost sense of control, and we kiss again. There was a very obvious difference in our anatomy face wise. His lips were a bit colder in temperature, whereas mine were warmer because I'm classed as warm-blooded or, in this case, cybertronian wise, I'm going to call it warm-energoned. Warmblooded sounds better, though..

This kiss lasts a bit longer as I instinctively use my free arm to rest on his shoulder behead his head. I'm probably getting carried away with myself, but he is the same, so who am I to blame?

I can hear and feel the how hot air from his nose as our lips stay locked passionately. His hand that is interlocked with mine starts to creep up closer to my forearm. I'm letting it happen because I don't know how much fun I could miss out on.

His hand goes to the small end of my back. Cupping it closer to his torso.

Andddd just to ruin the moment there was a knock at the door. Crosshairs retracts his lips from mine near instantly.

Crosshairs: "Gah...." He says in his annoyed tone.

Crosshairs takes his hands off me and gestures me to get off the table and get somewhere where it seems like I'm being productive, like re-organising gunpowder concentration in his guns.

He then opens the door whilst leaning on the frame to see Drift.

Drift: "What was happening in here? The heat radar went off in here."

Uh oh, was it really that hot in the moment?

Crosshairs: "Oh right, yeah, Leuci is in here, and she emits heat unlike us, nothing to worry about. It's just a natural process about the pipsqueak."

He turned to me and then winked after the remark. I scoff and continue sorting through the crates.

Drift: "Alright then."

Crosshairs closed the door once Drift leaves. Crosshairs then turns to me with a relieved expression on his face.

Crosshairs: "You are so lucky you are gifted with excuses like that.. Oh, Primus.."

It was obvious he was nervous after what had just happened between me and him and had to think of a lie to tell Drift to hide the evidence.