3 - My senses

I stare at the Autobots around me. I'm not saying a word. They seem to be doing the same. I find funny, but obviously, I need to act tough because I don't know what these bots are planning in their minds. They make glances around each other at myself. Then one speaks up.

Crosshairs: "Rise and shine.." lets out a small chuckle

I still don't make a reaction. Instead, I view the room, filled with so many things that I've never seen before, so I scan them all. Walls.. roofs.... I mean, I've had them before, but it looks like they don't use rock anymore. This stuff seems solid. I decided it's probably appropriate to make a statement now.

"Where, why, how am I here.. and what time is it.." I say.. gosh, I didn't mean to sound so scared and hesitant, but I just had to. I feel their gazes rested on my insignia and my optics. I get a reply. From a taller bot. A lot larger than the rest with me.

Optimus Prime: "My name is Optimus Prime. Leader of the autobots." He began to introduce me to the autobots
As if I couldn't scan them myself, but it was nice knowing they fought for good, at least what they described it as. However, this big guy seemed like one not to mess with. I can't really tell what exactly he is, but I'm assuming he is an autobot, too. I stayed still, my optics only glancing at crosshairs since he was green, and well, it was the symbolism of nature.

Crosshairs: "Whacha lookin at?"

Drift: "What is your name?"

They haven't even answered my previous questions yet ask for my name? How rude, though the advancements in technology would help their minds too. Apparently, not. But oh well, may aswell reply. Also, I don't know what my name is, so that just helps everything, doesn't it?

"I don't know."

Crosshairs: "What do ya' mean y'dont know? Surely your memory was-"

Drift: "Crosshairs. Enough. Maybe she doesn't have one or forgot it. Primus knows what has happened to her, and we need to find out."

Crosshairs simply just huffed and sat down on the bench next to where I was lying. Then spoke up.

Crosshairs: "If you're gonna make me babysit her, I might end up sitting on her from her height. He paused Pun intended."

Will I let this slide? No, but yes, I can't do much, I'm outnumbered if I start to throw hands. I looked around the bed I was on. There were 2 tables, with tools on top, various light devices on the roof, and on my bed. A screen with what looks like my life status.

[Name: Unknown
Age: Born 222 million - Approx 157 million years old due to *cryostasis*
Spark-Alive: True
Fertile(if capable): True
Gender: Female
Height, Max/Growing: 10 foot, Max size
Alt Formation(s): Off chart]

What on - I don't even know what to say with my age on that, I wonder if that's even a lot. I'm considering quite young, but they just stare at me like I'm dead, but I'm coming back alive. Which is true. I can't deny that, but then I spoke up again.

"Can you at least tell me what I'm doing here."

Drift: "You're in the Autobot base. We found you in deep Arctic snow as our radars senses life form under the ice plates. You're lucky to be here if you can consider being 157 million years old. That's older than Prime over there points to optimus You should be proud."

Crosshairs: "Right so to the point eer'. What exactly are ya'. Are your alt formations are reading 'off chart'. Care to explain that lass?"

I take a few moments to translate his dialogue. He seems to use slang or some other language.

"I'm a dinoformer. I can transform into most dinosaurs that roamed Earth when they were alive. And this doesn't look like earth."

Crosshairs: "Oh, this is Earth, just our base. Besides, we should give ya a name. Bee."

Despite his complete change in attitude, I didn't really believe him. Maybe he was right in saying that this is a base, like a nest or a peice of territory.

Bee: inspects "Hmm... Well she is mostly white, purple.. How about Leuci? Pronounced Lucy"

Crosshairs: "Sounds good. SOOOO. Leuci, now that you are renamed or been given a name how much bots gave you-"

Crosshairs was cut off by Drift.

Drift: "Crosshairs thats inappropriate, she just woke up."

Crosshairs: "I was going to say killed ya' blueberry lookin' samurai."

Well I'm not sure how much I've killed to be fair so I don't answer his question precisely.

Leuci: replying to Crosshairs' question "I don't know.. probably a lot.."

Optimus Prime: "Leuci, do you know anything about the autobots?"

In all seriousness, no. I did not, though to save myself a lecture I could lie and say I do bit then he might ask me questions on it so I might need to say no.

Leuci: "No, I don't."

Bold and simple. No dilly dallying. Hopefully this is simple enough for them to understand and I won't get asked questions on it.

Optimus Prime: "Can you stand or walk?"

Don't know really. Seems like they're telling me to rather than asking since I'm not standing or walking right now. So I do as the great one says and slip my foot, then leg down the edge of the bed. Not reaching the floor. I swing round my other leg to be right next to my other one. I'm still feeling stiff after just waking up.

I slowly release myself down the floor. My mech feet landing on the floor. I stand straight. Looking down at the floor as I slowly maneuver around the enclosure.

Crosshairs: "It's like seeing a penguin move."

Bee: "Crosshairs do you have anything positive to say?"

What is a penguin? Sounds like a weird animal in my opinion. Soon as I research it in my mind. That green guy is gonna get a slap the second I find him alone.

I reach one of the walls and turn around to see some of the autobots staring at me. I mean I don't blame them at all, they just found a living fossil. Optimus Prime then spoke up in a serious tone.

Optimus Prime: "Crosshairs, you'll be responsible for taking care of Leuci."

You've got to be kidding me...