three

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩

━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━

The alarm Jules had set on her phone was supposed to wake her in fifteen minutes time. But apparently alarms weren't needed when you lived in a house full of boys under the age of eighteen.

There wasn't a lot of detectable conversation through the walls. It sounded like some of the boys were arguing. There was something about a leather jacket. Doors kept opening and closing.

A long groan escaped her lips as Jules slid out of her bed, unable to take it any longer. She twisted the handle and yanked her bedroom door open, "Do you boys ever shut up?"

Jordan was standing in front of Jackie, filming her whilst Lee and Isaac argued over their heads. Their doors slammed as Jackie continued picking up a ton of Jenga blocks that Jules assumed belonged to Benny.

"Hey." Jackie sighed as she realised Lee had gone into the bathroom without her knowing, "Guys, I need to use the shower too!"

"You should try the one downstairs, there shouldn't be anyone down there." Jordan told the younger Howard.

Jackie grabbed her washbag from the floor, "Thanks."

Jules watched her head down the stairs as Jordan's camera followed her. Once she'd disappeared from his view he flicked the camera up to Jules. She scowled at the young boy, "I won't hesitate to throw that camera out the window."

Jordan brought the camera down, pointing its lens to the floor. Jules gave him a smile that told him she wasn't to be messed with, before slamming her door shut.

━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━

The ride to school had been less chaotic than usual because Kiara had offered to pick Jules up. Jackie had also had her friends, Grace and Skylar, drive her to school. It was nice to see her younger sister having friends that didn't include Cole and his posse. Jules didn't trust them.

After her first two classes of the day, Jules was heading towards her locker. She spotted Jackie with her friends down the hallway. Jackie was wearing a dirty brown cap which in no way matched or even complimented her outfit.

Jules became suspicious, watching as her sister turned the corner. She could've sworn there was a strip of orange admist the thick raven coloured strands. Maybe it was just the cap.

She ignored her curiosity and opened up her locker. She hadn't realised Alex was walking towards her, "Hey, Jules."

"Oh, hey." She responded as she placed some books inside.