Chapter 6

In the Arc Clan's Council Chamber Halls, the Arc Elders are here to discuss on what Jade has found regarding one Jaune Arc. They knew about Jaune leaving home and stealing the Arc Heirloom known as Crocea Mors. In the beginning, those from the Arc Clan did not care for Jaune leaving and are awaiting the moment to disown and exile him from the Clan for committing such an act.

But they were informed by their Spies and by Jade herself, that Jaune Arc has grown stronger, hearing rumors from the Students of Beacon that Jaune has some sort of Summoning Semblance, one that is far stronger and powerful than that of the Schnee Semblance.

This intrigued the Arc Elders and want an extensive review from Jade to see if Jaune will be a valuable asset to the Arc Clan.

Mason: So, Jade. Like what I have said before. What have you to report of your Brother?

Mason, who is one of the leaders of the Arc Clan and part of the Arc Elders, wants to know all information about this and will make countermeasures should Jaune refuse their offer.

Jade: From the footage I have gathered in Beacon, Jaune has gotten stronger by each passing day. Being able to use the power of his Summons, and being trained by them as well. They were able to beat every single Student thrown at him and he hasn't lost a single match. He even gained new abilities from the armor he now dons, I don't how or where that came from. But by my calculations, his Semblance is on par or surpasses those of Chronos.

Arc Elder 1: Impossible! There is no way the weakling was able to achieve this much power!!

Arc Elder 2: It must be the work of his Semblance, we must find way to know more about it and use it to our advantage.

Arc Elder 3: Indeed, maybe experiment on them to see what kind of power they possess.

Among the Arc Elders is their leader, Wilzark, seeing the power of Jaune's Semblance. They need his power by any means necessary.

Wilzark: We will allow Jaune to grow stronger and send Nicolas, Juniper, and his Sisters to give him an offer he cannot refuse. After all, he will finally have a place in this Clan.

Arc Elder 1: And what if he refuses? 

Mason: I will make contingency plans to counter his Semblance. He may be strong, but against all of Chronos, he won't stand a chance.

Wilzark: You are correct there, Mason. If Jaune were to refuse, we shall send all of Chronos to bring him in by force. I will allow Nicolas and his Daughters to join in as well. 

Mason: Indeed, I will have Baldor and Kranz send Jaune a message. This will ensure he obeys our will one way or another.

Wilzark: Yes, his power will be used for the benefit of the Clan and to ensure we stay in power forever.

All of the Arc Elders agreed to this, with Jade looking very hesitant, knowing what she watched from the footage.

Mason: You may go now, Jade. Your work here is done.

Jade nods, bowing in front of the Elders before taking her leave. As she makes her way outside of the Compound and to her House. She was met with the rest of the Arc Sister, with only Saphron not present.

Morgan: Jade, what's the verdict? What did the Elders say?

Madison: Yeah, are we going after Jaune? Bring him back home?

Jade sighs, knowing the immediate shitstorm that will happen once she tells her Sisters what the Elders said.

Jade: The Elders will allow Jaune to become stronger, once we're ready, we are to meet up with him and offer a deal. If he refuses, we are to take him  in by force.