Chapter 2

Located where the Students were catapulted to the Emerald Forest. Ozpin was watching the footage of the Students, but his main focus was one Jaune Arc. He watched as Pyrrha saved Jaune by using the spear and stabs him in the clothes through the tree. Then he watched Jaune fight against the Grimm. When he saw him get overwhelmed by the Grimm, he was about to call for the Staff to save him, but something happened, something he has never seen before in his entire lifetime.

He saw a red light glow from Jaune, Ozpin even saw it all the way from his position and Jaune was far off from the Emerald Forest. After the light died down, Ozpin counted at least 26 individuals that appeared in front of Jaune. He watched as the blonde hair woman dispatch the Grimm with ease, Ozpin felt like they weren't even a threat to her as well as the other individuals in the group.

Ozpin: 'I need to figure out who these people are and how they relate to Mr. Arc. When they appeared, I felt an enormous amount of Magical Energy from them'

His thoughts were interrupted when Goodwitch spoke.

Goodwitch: Ozpin, Do you know who or what those individuals were when Mr. Arc somehow summoned them from thin air? From what the info says, Jaune Arc does not have a Semblance at all. Does this mean he somehow unlocked it minutes ago?

Ozpin: That is what I intend to find out. Once this is over, I will have him come to my Office alongside his......Servants.

In the midst of the Emerald Forest, Jaune, Pyrrha, and his group continue the trek in the Emerald Forest, at this point he still doesn't know who these people are and why do they keep calling him Master. So, he decided to ask them and hopefully get his answers.

Jaune: So, can all of you please explain to me on who you guys are? Cause I don't know anything about this whole Master thing, and what these symbols that I just noticed, on my hand, are?

???: It seems our Master doesn't know a thing or two about this whole Master and Servant thing.

???: Indeed, from the info we got about this world when we were summoned here. It seems no Holy Grail War or anything related to that has occurred here, meaning they have no knowledge of our world.

???: I still don't know how we were summoned here, but my gut tells me it was because of someone back where we're from.

???: I can name a few Mongrels.

Jaune: You're ignoring me again!

Again, the Servants ignore Jaune and the only people that is actually providing answers are Saber and another Servant that is a similar face to her, compared to the other one that looks like her, she is in possession of a Flag.

Saber: Master, I believe we shouldn't speak about this matter with her beside us.

As Saber gestures to Pyrrha, who is also confused by the situation.

Jaune: Why?

???: Let just say we can not discuss matters involving this with other individuals. So it's best if she doesn't know.

Jaune: I see.

Jaune, Saber, and the other Servant went off to an area where Pyrrha can't hear them as the two explain everything to Jaune.

Saber: First point we want to explain is a Master, which is you. A Master is a designation given to an individual, usually a Magus, who has become one of the formal participants of the Holy Grail War by obtaining Command Spells and forming a contract with a Servant. Then we have Servants, Servants are Spirits summoned by the Holy Grail for the purpose of competing under Masters in the Holy Grail War.