Chapter 8

Ozpin: So, Mr. Arc. I believe I can demolish JNPR Mansion now that you have other means of a Base of Operations.

He says that to Jaune, who is with Amakusa, Karna and Arjuna, they are in Ozpin's Office right now as they look at the giant Fortress that is floating in the sky, it is placed near Beacon Academy for everyone to see. This is the work of Semiramis' Noble Phantasm called Hanging Gardens of Babylon.

Jaune: Indeed, Headmaster

Jaune: Indeed, Headmaster. The Hanging Gardens of Babylon is enough to house my Team and all the other Servants. Amakusa and Semiramis worked tirelessly to make sure it's possible.

Amakusa: It was no problem at all, Master. But I do have a problem that concerns the populace of Beacon, and it is that of the Atlas Fleet as you call it, being posted in the Lands of Beacon. I was told by Semiramis and Shakespeare, that these Atlas Soldiers show great concern that we are a threat, and there is a possibility they may try something.

Karna: And knowing us Servants, if it concerns the safety of our Master. Then there will be nothing left of the Atlas Army in Beacon. I'm sure you can understand that, Ozpin?

Ozpin: Indeed I do, and that is why I told General Ironwood of this whole secret we have between one another.

When he told that, Jaune's eyes widen.

Jaune: Headmaster-

Ozpin: Worry not, Jaune. Unlike that of Glynda. James is in full support of the Servants and knows victory against Salem and her Forces is well assured. He will do his upmost best to help you with everything there is regarding the remnants of the Grand Order, as well as keeping any unwanted groups at bay.

That gave Jaune relief, as he won't have to worry about the Atlas Army coming to his doorstep. Suddenly, their conversation was interrupted when Medea manifested in front of them, looking very concerned.

Medea: Master, we have a situation.

Jaune: Is it involving the remnants of the Grand Order?

Medea: Indeed, I, Tamamo and Gilles were able to pinpoint the location of the remnants, and it's massive.

Ozpin: And where is it located?

Medea: In the Dragon Continent, the Magical Energy is high and took up most of the Lands, eliminating all Grimm and even the populace in the Area. But the worst part is, Gilles was able to recognize the Magical Signature, and it is related to that of the First Singularity, which was located in France.

Jaune: France? Isn't that where Jeanne's origins came from?

Medea: Yes, and that is why she and the Servants who are in our command that were part of the Singularity, will go there. We need to go as soon as possible as we were able to detect multiple Servant signatures in the Area and it's massive. Jeanne already has an idea on who's leading this and wishes to leave at once.