Chapter 3

Jaune and his Servants are in the elevator heading up to Ozpin's Office. Due to them being quite a lot in terms of numbers, the Servants opted to go into their Astral form, and only seven will stay with Jaune. The Seven Servants that are with Jaune in the elevator are Artoria, Karna, Arjuna, Medusa, Jeanne, Archer, and Cu.

Right now, Jaune can tell the Servants are being very cautious right now. This is due to them learning about the Headmaster watching them in the security cameras of the Academy, further stating he knows about them and may use Jaune's powers for his own personal gain. After all, they have dealt with so many Mages like him. A man who has ulterior motives and is a manipulator.

Archer: So. What's the plan once this elevator opens?

Artoria: All of us will draw our weapons towards the Headmaster. We need to know if he is planning to use our Master for his own ulterior motives.

Jaune: Uh, guys. Are you sure this is a good idea? Wouldn't want to threaten the Headmaster and get me expelled.

Gilgamesh: 'You are a fool, Mongrel. I can see it in his eyes. He is a man with many secrets, secrets that have been hidden in this world for centuries.'

Medusa: And with this information about us. He may plan to use it to whatever secrets he has. He has the eyes of a manipulator and a liar.

Archer: He won't fool us.

Jaune: But-

Jeanne: Trust us, Master. We'll handle this situation from here. It is our duty to protect our Master from harm and will do it without any hesitation.

Hearing what Jaune said, all that he could do was sigh in exasperation.

Jaune: Fine, just don't go overboard.

Cu: We'll see about that.

The doors of the Elevator open up, Jaune and his Servants were met with Ozpin sitting on his desk and alongside him is Goodwitch, who is standing on his right. Then in a matter of seconds, a large gust of wind hits Jaune in the face as he felt the breeze. He fixes himself to see all the Servants with him have their weapons aimed at Ozpin and Goodwitch.

Medusa throws the table away and has her Daggers aimed towards Ozpin's chest and neck, you can hear the sounds of the chain move when she dashed towards him. Artoria has Excalibur, with the blade being a mist, this is because of her skill, Invisible Air, she has it aimed by the right side of Ozpin's neck. Karna has his spear, Vasavi Shakti aimed at Ozpin's forehead with Arjuna aiming his Bow, Agni Gandiva at Goodwitch. With Cu also aiming at her with his Spear, Gáe Bolg, right at her chest and Archer behind her, equipped with his blades, Kanshou and Bakuya. He has it placed on Goodwitch's neck in an X formation.

Karna: Now then, Ozpin. We have some questions we wish to ask of you.

Ozpin is calmed of the situation, while Goodwitch is not. She was about to use her weapon to get the Servants off her. But sees Jeanne in front of her, holding her Crop. Jeanne was beside Jaune this whole time, making sure nothing will happen to him.

Jeanne: Sorry, you won't be needing this. I won't allow you to be a threat to my Master.

Artoria: Indeed, so tell us Ozpin. What uses do you have for our Master. Because it seems you saw and heard everything.

Just then, blue sparkles appear as Gilgamesh appears in front of everyone.

Gilgamesh: Yes, and quite frankly just by looking at you. You want to know about my Master's power. A power you have never seen before in Remnant. But let me tell you, this power is not to be trifled with and you have the means to use his power for your own personal agendas. One we will wholeheartedly refuse.