Chapter 6

Chiyo sat next to Nami as the orange haired girl read the map. Chiyo watched her in hopes of getting as good in this like Nami. She'd seriously needs to get better at reading maps if she wants to travel the world.

"Never seen that before." Nami mumbled.

Chiyo moved closer asking "What is it?"

Nami was about to answer but Luffy interrupted what she wanted to say.

"Nami! Chiyo!" He grinned up at the and the girls looked at him.

"What?" Nami asked annoyed.

Luffy then geld up a black flag with a skull painted on it that wore a hat like luffys.
"It's ready!"

Chiyo tilted her head to the side at the slightly disformed skull Luffy made and Nami asked "And what is it?"

"Our jolly Roger." Luffy smiled "Every pirate crew has to have one and now we do!"

"We're not a crew and you're not hanging that on my boat." Nami said and Chiyo snapped her head to her at the statement.

"It's my boat! I got it ready and I will shape it up when we have the time." Chiyo told the other girl and Nami slowly looked over at her.

There was a pause where Nami didn't say anything and just looked at Chiyo with a bored expression but in the end she gave a sigh "Our boat? For the time being."

Chiyo nodded in agreement to the compromise and she turned to Luffy again while Nami concentrated on the map.

"Zoro! Zoro!" Luffy said as Zoro stepped out in the open.

"Check it out!" Luffy said, approaching Zoro with the flag.

"That's unique." Zoro said and walked past Luffy while Chiyo stood up.

She walked over to Luffy and layed a hand on his shoulder, peering over to look at the flag again "It looks good, Luffy." She smiled and Luffy grinned at her.

"Nami, I think the toilet is busted." Zoro said and Chiyo furrowed her eyebrows. What toilet?

"We don't have a toilet." Nami also said.

"Oh. Well then something back there is leaking."

Chiyo blinked her eyes at his bluntness and shook her head before Nami walked over to look what it is.

The orange haired girl closed the door behind her and a few seconds later she came out again.

"We're taking in water! What did you do?" Nami said to Zoro and Chiyo widened her eyes. This ship was not going to sink on her.

"I didn't do anything."

"Then what happened?! It can't break by itself to then leak!" Chiyo approached Zoro who raised his hands in an innocent manner.

"What did you do?!"

"I didn't do anything." Zoro said again boringly which angered Chiyo more because he didn't seem to care that the ship is leaking.

Chiyo pushed Zoro's chest with a small frustrated yell but he didn't budge and the girl turned away only for Nami to approach him.

"The way your clanging those swords around you must have broken something." Nami told him.

"Maybe you should've stolen a better boat." Zoro said and Chiyo kind of agreed with him. She did say that the boat is in a rather bad state.

"Guys, guys, guys, okay. Crew meeting." Luffy interrupted and folded the flag together and put it away.