Chapter 5

"You want a piece of me? Let's see what you got."

As the words left the clowns lips Zoro reacted instantly. He swung his sword at the man's head but his head lifted from his body.

Zoro continued to strike his body but it just tore itself apart and got together again.
Buggy laughed "Surprise, shithead!"

Buggy then lifted his whole upper body from it's other part and levitated in air as his arms and head got off his body as well.
The clown laughed like a maniac as all the body parts flew around them.

Zoro, Nami and Chiyo stood back to back as they watched the flying pieces.
"How do I slice a guy who's already in pieces?" Zoro asked.

"This is not part of the plan." Nami said and they went to attack the body parts but it was hard to hit them as they were so fast.

Chiyo avoided a piece coming at her and ducked before she blocked another attack with her arm.

Chiyo saw Zoro and Nami blocking the attacks with their weapons and grunted as she really needed a weapon some day.

The body pieces overpowered the three and Chiyo got pushed back, much like Nami and Zoro. She walked backwards, still trying to shield herself from the feet and arms coming her way while also trying to do any kind of damage to them.
Chiyo didn't see where she was stepping and fell backwards over a box as the body parts still swarmed her until Buggy pulled himself together again.

"Ah, would you look at that." Buggy said and watched Luffy stand up.
"Somebody escaped my tank of doom.
We'll be back to finish you off." Buggy grinned and Chiyo tried to get up "Right after I tear apart your sad excuse of a crew!"

Buggy laughed and Luffy began speaking "You can dump seawater on me and I'll let it slide. But don't you ever threaten my friends." Luffy said and balled his fist before taking a swing and hitting Buggy right in the stomach.

The place where Luffy hit flew away before it came back to its original place and Buggy clicked his tongue with a wink "So you want to die first?"
The clown asked and pulled out four knives on each hand "Be my guest." He said and his arms and legs tore off.

"Chop chop cannon!" He yelled and his body parts rotated before flying at Luffy.
The boy ran forward and managed to avoid the body pieces coming at him.

Luffy jumped on Buggy with a yell and took the own to the ground. One of buggys body pieces pushed Luffy off and sent him flying a few feet away. Buggy laughed and Luffy got up immediately.

One of the hands with a knife flew at Luffy and hit his hat which then stuck to the pillar. Luffy went to grab it but the hand punched him in the gut and he jolted over before being tripped by the hand.

The hand began choking him and Luffy yelled out "Nami, the crates!"

Said girl got what he meant and jumped to her feet, Luffy following suit and the boy threw the hand to Nami who hit it with her bo staff to the crates.

Luffy jumped in the air and grabbed a part of buggys leg. He then threw it over to Zoro who pierced it with his swords and buggy yelled.
Chiyo grabbed two pieces that were flying above her and threw them into a box. All four of them had gotten rid of the body parts and now it was only buggys head, feet and hands left.

"What have you done to me?"

"Cut you down to size." Luffy smirked.

"The one piece will never be yours!" The clown yelled.

"You're just a said, lonely little boy wearing another man's hat!"

"I know exactly who I am." Luffy said, staring down at his hat with a small smile before putting it on.
"I'm Monkey D. Luffy." He smiled at Buggy "And I'm gonna be king of the pirates."

"Gum, gum!" Luffy started and threw his unnatural long arms back.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! No, no, no! Wait wait wait!" Buggy said but Luffy ignored it.

"Bazuka!" Luffy yelled and hit buggy with his hands and he flew out of the circus tent.

Luffy grabbed the map and the four of them walked to the middle of the tent.

"You're giving this to me?" Nami asked as Luffy held the map out to her.

"You're the navigator."

"Let's get out of this clown show." Zoro said and was about to walk away when Luffy put a hand on his shoulder.

"There's still one more thing we have to do." Luffy said and turned the whole light in the tent on before crouching down in front of the people.

"Are you our new captors?" A man asked.

"What?"

"Well you're a pirate, aren't you?"

"I'm a different kind of pirate." Luffy smiled and they all got the people free from their chains.

...

"We don't have much, but please take this as a token of our- of our gratitude." The man said and held a bit of food.

"You need it more than we do." Luffy told him and the four of them got on the boat.

"Well-" Luffy stopped and ran towards the man again "Maybe just a snack." He said and took something to eat before running to the ship.

Chiyo and Nami got the ship ready and the people waved goodbye to them as they took off.

...

"Is everyday gonna be this crazy with you?" Zoro asked after Nami finished fixing Luffys hat.

"Oh I hope so! I never had this much fun and excitement!" Chiyo exclaimed, looking at the sky with a big smile.

Luffy also smiled and turned to Zoro "Shanks always said that if the path to what you want seems too easy, then you're on the wrong path."

Chiyo thought about that. That sounded right. She liked that and she'll remember it. It gave her another view of things.

Zoro also seemed to think about that before saying" This Shanks guy sounds all right. "

Luffy smiled slightly before jumping up and moving to the front of the ship "Next stop! The grant line!"

(AN) : I NEED TO STOP FORGETTING ABOUT THIS BOOK!! 🛑

I'M SO SORRY! 😭😭