Infiltrating Monte Carlo

The title card appears as back at the ocean, Alex and his gang are wearing snorkels to find the Casino in Port de Monte Carlo, Italy.

"There it is. The casino!"

"What?"

"There it is. The casino!"

"Perfect. That's where we'll find the penguins"

"What?"

"I said perfect. That's where we'll find the penguins"

Meanwhile with the bad guys, they just rolled in their car to see the casino.

"There it is you guys, the Monte Carlo casino Monte Carlo Casino is one of the most exclusive gambling facilities in the world. It is also one of Monaco's most interesting attractions. You can still visit the casino even if you do not plan to gamble. Monte Carlo Casino is a magnificent, richly decorated building in the Principality of Monaco, and also the main attraction of the Monte Carlo district. It is something you must see while you are in Monaco. If you like to gamble, you can also play of course" wolf says.

"Nice" snake hissed.

"What?"

Marty Random blabbering.

"Shh! Come on, guys. Operation Penguin Extraction does not include levity. We can't draw attention to ourselves. We're invisible! I'm talking really, really quiet"

♪Everybody dance now! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Everybody dance now! Yeah!♪♪

"Ok so here's the plan" wolf says.

"Okay. Phase One: We break into the casino, grab the penguins, and get them to take us back to New York in the Monkey-Powered Super Plane!"

"Check"

"Phase one we break in the casino without raising any suspicion but we need disguises"

So the bad guys roll in with disguises, wolf use a full tuxedo in black with a mustache, webs will hid under wolf's fedora, snake a purple tux with a purple top hat, shark and piranha disguise themselves as janitors.

"Check" webs says.

"Once inside, piranha and shark will go to the bathroom for a quick change, piranha try to get a casino waiter outfit"

"On it"

As they both sneak in the restroom, piranha goes in one with a waiter and steals his uniform.

They both come out changed: piranha a casino waiter and shark a gambler but he was wearing a pink sequin glamorous dress with a blonde wig and white gloves.

"Phase Two: We chew out the penguins for abandoning us in Africa"

"Check"

"Which will leave us to Phase two: we get close to the King of Versailles, we get close enough to him then shark will lure him to a private room and we kidnap him and hold him hostage till he pays his own ransom and if necessary piranha can go hostile"

"With pleasure" piranha smiled as he cracked his knuckles.

"Phase Three: We apologize to the penguins for overly harsh chewing outing, but we've gotten our point across"

"Phase three: while piranha interrogates the King of Versailles. We'll do some pick pocketing of our own"

"Nice" snake hissed.

"Phase Four: Back to New York City"

"Check"

"Then finally phase four: webs will hack into the system shut off the lights and we runout of here like the kings and queen of Versailles"