Chapter 41.

BEHOLDER.
.
CHAPTER 41.
.
NOKWANDA.
.
I have been doing my best to avoid my aunt since Jason and I had sex with her in the house and now she knew I was back with him full time especially since he had me screaming like a maniac as he punished me for sleeping over at Sandile's place at that time and I always despised the way books or girls gushed over this whole sexual punishment but having Jason do it to me had butterflies making a permanent home in my stomach.

Right now I had just walked in Jason's house that he has here in Joburg and never told me about. I only found out a few days ago when he was lost in his sexual high so he confessed how he bought a house here so he could be close to me.

It was early in the morning. I decided to first check up on him before I proceeded to drive off to work. Cebo was in KZN to visit my mum who begged me for him and so I sent him with my aunt whom I'm sure has told them how I was back in Jason's arms.

I found Jason in the kitchen wearing some Nike sweat pants and nothing else on. "I brought breakfast." I said walking over to him, I had brought him some breakfast from mug n bean and some coffee. I laid his breakfast on the counter before I pecked his lips.

"Morning baby." He smiled pecking my lips once more and that's how he got himself a smile from me. I walked over to the cupboard so I can get myself a glass for some water. I had already eaten and I only came here to make sure he also ate something. I was yet to find out what was wrong with him but at times I did hear him getting sick at night and he would play it off and acted like he wasn't sick and pin it on something he ate.

I was still trying to reach the glass when his arms wrapped around my waist. He held me tight against him and buried his face on my neck whilst his hands traveled to my breast. "I am glad you brought breakfast." He sucked on my neck before he raised the skirt I had on.

"Jason I have to be at work in less than 30 minutes." I was trying my hardest to resist him but damn,my body wanted him all the time. I just couldn't get enough of him. If we carried on like this Cebo was bound to have a sibling soon.

"I will be done quick." He pulled my panties down and pulled them off with his feet and opened my legs wide before he dropped his pants down and wasted no time and began ramming in me making me hold on to the counter as my moans left my mouth.

"Fuck I love you." He grunted going even faster and my moans accompanied his speed. "I love you too baby." I moaned out. I couldn't even close my mouth at how good he felt inside of me. He pulled out and pulled me up and walked with me to his beautiful lounge where he placed me on the couch putting me on my fours and began pumping himself in and out of me so hard. I held on to the couch as he carried fuckin the shit out of me. The only thing that could be heard in here was the slapping of our bodies and of course our moans and grunts that left our mouths.

"Fuck I am cumming!" I yelled out as I felt this tight feeling travel to my stomach but that's when he decided to grab on my stomach and sped up also and I tried to keep it in but I couldn't so that's how my screams left my mouth as I came so hard but he didn't stop his pounding and soon he followed.

"Fuck!" He grunted pulling out of me. "That was the best breakfast I ever had." He helped me up and that's how we engaged in this passionate kiss. "Call in sick please." He begged this time undoing the blouse I had on. "Jason I can't. I have this very important meeting I have to go to today." I stated honestly staring into his love filled eyes. "I don't want you to go." He pouted like a little kid. He was still adamant about stripping me off my clothes. "We can have sex the whole night tonight." I suggested with a smirk, I traced my fingers on his toned chest which earned me a smirk from him.

"Can I get just one more round?" He asked like a little kid even puckering his lips in this cute baby face. "You just grilled me a few seconds ago." I laughed at him. He picked me up making me hike him up once again and this time he made sure to push me down his manhood making me gasp. "Jason you're gon get me pregnant." I moaned when he began bouncing me up and down his dick.