First Light

Beginning

We'll have to start our story from the beginning. So sit back and let us take you back many years before today.

Now we will talk about an event that will be familiar to many of you.

Our story begins in a garden. This garden has different names, but when we say heaven, you will understand what we are talking about.

We almost forgot. One of the most important parts of our story is the magnificent fruit tree in the garden.

Although it is difficult to resist this tree, people are asked to stay away from this tree for their own sake. However... While this job is quite difficult on its own, it becomes truly unbearable when a devil is always around you, provoking you and trying to lead you to this tree.

Since it is a well-known story, we do not see the need to extend this here. However, we can give a clue for those who do not know the story: Unfortunately, you are in a place called "world", far away from the garden we talked about. Well we told that it was difficult to resist the devil.

Let's talk about the characters of our story. As you can guess, we've already talked about one of them. He's a seductive person, it's really hard to resist him. It is qlmost impossible to pretend you don't hear him. He is always ready to get you in trouble anytime, anywhere. This breathtaking hero -and the villian- of ours is known as Louis William Tomlinson, although he uses different names when necessary. The benevolent, innocent angel right next to him is Harry Edward Styles. He must have chosen an interesting name for himself because he was a forward-thinking person. Poor Harold never gets tired of running after Louis and trying to fix the problems he caused.

"What a wonderful day!" said Louis. Actually, it wasn't a great day. The fate of humanity was being determined. But this was exactly what Louis wanted. At least that's what Lucifer would've wanted.

"Not really," said Harry with a smile. Even though he was smiling, it was obvious that he was nervous. He loved it when people running around in heaven.

"You guys've exaggerated everything."

Harry didn't answer. He couldn't talk about these issues.

"I'm bad, I admit. But those people didn't do anything that bad."

"It's not our place to talk about that, Mr.-"

"Tomlinson."

"You wouldn't bother with them so much if it wasn't something bad, would you, Mr. Tomlinson?"

"I didn't bother, beautiful angel."

"Be honest, Mr. Tomlinson. You are a devil, we all know you do evil and have it done."

"Isn't Mr. Tomlinson too formal, my dear? But I really didn't have to try too hard. There was a tree in the middle of the garden that said please do not touch. Simple rule: Forbidden fruit is the sweetest.  And a tree? Really? Of course they would touch a tree that everyone can touch. If you had put it on top of a mountain, I might have had a hard time. But the tree wasn't hard at all. I think God has a plan. What do you think, what kind of plan do you think it is?" He was looking at Harry with curious eyes. It was very important for him to know this plan. And yes, Harry knew the plan.

"You can't seduce me, don't bother," said Harry. He was an angel. He accepted everything God did as right and did not think about these matters.

"Can't I? Oh I think I can." Louis was confident. Especially when it came to seduction. That was his specialty.

"You can't understand this plan anyway. Neither can I. We were not created for this, our duty is not to understand the plans."

"Yes, angel. It's not my job to understand. All I want is to ruin the plan." He knew how seducive he was. But he didn't really wanted to seduce the angel. What he wanted to chat a little with this angel. He could have learned the plan from someone else.

"The plan is too sacred, I can't mention it."

"So it's sacred? I'm not surprised." It was obvious that the angel also wanted to help Louis. But he couldn't help. Even the fact that he was talking to a demon was bad.

"That's right. It's sacred. It can't be described in words."

"Didn't you have a flaming sword?" Yes, Louis didn't even care about the plan right now. And yes, he had watched Harry before. Just a little bit. A few years. Nothing much.

Harry looked around in fear. He had to find a lie, but he couldn't lie. He was an angel. Lying was the work of the devil.

"Is it lost?" This situation of the angel surprised Louis too. You are in heaven, why are you afraid? he wanted to ask.

"I gave it to someone," whispered Harry.

"Did you? Why?" Who would give someone a flaming sword as a gift?

"I just gave it away!" shouted Harry. "Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have raised my voice, I'm sorry."

"Calm down, beauty," Louis said. What was wrong with this angel?

"There are some very dangerous animals in the world," Harry whispered, biting his lip. "I was afraid something would happen to people."

"And you helped them without God's permission?"

Harry nodded slightly in agreement.

Louis's laughter echoed in the garden.

"What a wonderful angel you are."

"Don't laugh. The world is very cold and they will need to find food. So, before they left, I found them and gave them my sword. Just keep it between us, please."

Louis' eyes sparkled with delight. He felt there was something about this angel. This beautiful angel was perfect for Louis.

"I hope I didn't do anything wrong," muttered Harry.

"Oh, don't be ridiculous, darling! You're an angel, you couldn't do anything wrong even if you wanted to."

"Oh thank you so much," said Harry happily. “I was really scared, thank you very much.” He felt relieved instantly. He was looking at Louis peacefully, looking like he was going to hug him soon, but that would be very wrong. Angels and demons were not supposed to touch each other.

"Actually, I'm confused too," Louis admitted. "What if I did the right thing? What if they actually needed to eat the apple? If I did the right thing, I'd be in trouble." He suddenly laughed. "Wouldn't it be funny? If we both made mistakes. You did the wrong thing, I did the right thing."

Harry chuckled. It would be really funny but-

"No!" shouted Harry. "Nonsense, why is it funny? It would be awful."

This is exactly how our two heroes met. While they were arguing about what would happen if Harry did the wrong thing and Louis did the right thing, they both started to become interested in each other. Louis wasn't like other demons. He wasn't acting scary, he wasn't bothering with lying or deceiving Harry. Harry was not like the other angels. He wasn't running away from Louis, he was showing that he cared about him. Neither cared whether it was right or wrong. They loved spending time together.

Hello everyone!

I will use some Christian terms while writing the book. Good Omens, the series that I inspired to write the book, is a comedy series. I am not against any religion, I do not want to offend anyone. However, I would like to point out the series was intended for comedy. If you're going to feel uncomfortable, you shouldn't read it.

I wish you a good day and happy reading. I'd love to see your comments.

I respect everyone and remind you that this book was written inspired by a comedy series.

I hope you'll like the story ❤️