no sun

It's about 10:29 in the morning and it'll soon become 10:30.

The time of the cloudy day is becoming slower and slower,

it feels like any other day.

At school the hours are from 7 to 2 just seven hours of school every day,

but today is the last and you think of the past and how everything until now starts to fade.

The people who chattered so loud and aggressively slowly disappears from your face.

And when you see one or two and a few people you start to feel brave.

The last day of schools hours are shortened but it feels like it's all the same.

The school hours are from 8 to 11:30 just for today.

I guess it's the clouds and the dark gloomy weather that's making me feel this way.

Or maybe it's the reaction I got from my teachers when they tell me my final exam grade.

The picture of an F in my mind brings my self esteem to a zero,

but days get better no matter if it takes forever I know that next year will be okay.

I slowly pick up my feet from tiresome like they went away.

Like the fell asleep or was in a trance why do I feel this way.

The school year has made me so tired and my eyes are slowly closing from thinking about it.

But I stop to remind myself that it is summer and the summer days are not too far away.

My white converse shoes are already getting dirty but I saw that coming.

It is what it is; I thought with no worries.

I wore what I felt comfortable in my jean shorts and a shirt and a flannel.

It feels like fall because of the clouds and the trees and the weather but it's supposed to be summer don't they know?

This winter felt like horror so cold and damp with snow,

and now it's summer but the winter still won't go.

The dark cloudy days are making me angry,

I'm more tired and lazy and grumpy,

It's now 10:40 and I've been writing this for 11 minutes

I'm so tired and sad from the weather but I'm sure the sun will come up in seconds.

Because today somewhere in me I feel happy that the good of the summer is coming.

And soon the sun will come up and comfort me and tell me that it'll get better.