82

"Hey? When you say that, it seems to be...a bit familiar..."

The second child who rushed to the front also stopped hesitantly.

Hearing the words, the head of the room gave her a contemptuous look: "Are you sure you don't see every nice little brother and feel as if you met in a dream?"

The second child turned around in the same sympathy: "It's also possible."

"Go go, don't put me and my second child as a nymphomaniac."

The third girl in the dormitory who was nicknamed "Three Girls" frowned and looked at the two vocalists, then she turned her gaze to the elevator—

"With my 1.5 corrected vision, I must have seen this little brother. When did it...ah!"

The third girl's scream shocked the two people standing next to her.

The second child came back to her and gave her gently:

"What is it, it scared us a lot..."

"No, no, I remember!"

The third girl left hand in hand and grabbed her second child with the right hand of the head of the room, and brought the two together and whispered: "Lisa didn't even send text messages before asking if we drank alcohol during college, don't you remember?"

The chief's eyes flashed: "Wait, you mean he was that sophomore year..."

The second child interjected suspiciously: "In sophomore year? Which one?"

The third girl stared at her with hatred for iron and steel: "You forgot, at that time, they managed to send Lisa downstairs in the dormitory, and you even molested him!"

"...Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!" The second child patted the third girl with an exaggerated expression while tiptoeing toward the elevator.

"..."

The three girls were grinning, but at this time they could only bear it.

Because the "little brother" in their mouths had already got out of the elevator together with Lisa and came here.

Judging from the confluence of eyes, this little brother was obviously impressed by the shadows of the three of them...No, he was quite impressed.

Lisa stopped first, her eyes turned around among the other four people who had been embarrassed in a strange atmosphere for a few seconds.

She hesitated, and looked at the three girls with a smile on her face and said, "This is my boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. You should have seen it."

"——!"

As soon as Lisa's words fell, Jungkook was the first to look at her in shock. "you remember......"

Lisa gave him a meaningful look and said nothing.

And after the other three people exchanged their eyes for a moment, their faces looked more like a thunderous expression.

The second child murmured: "Lisa...Did you make a mistake? How do I remember that your soldier brother was also called by this name?...Is this the same name? Hahahaha..."

"No," Lisa smiled and crushed her second child's last hope. "It's the same person."

"..."

The head of the room and the third girl were embarrassed for the second child.

How the second child spared no effort to inspire the best little brother in front of him to chase after Lisa who "just entered" the empty window period, they are still vividly remembered.