36

Hearing the sound of the door, when Grandma Qin looked towards the hallway, she saw her little granddaughter standing there with her face flushed like a little tomato.

Seeing this, Grandma Qin was shocked, and quickly put down the things in her hand and walked over—

"Sweet, what's wrong with you?"

"..."

Lisa was called back to her soul by Grandma Qin, and only then managed to recover from the embarrassment and reassurance not long ago.

"I'm fine." She shook her head slowly.

With that being said, the blush on the girl's face didn't even disappear at all.

When she sat at the table and drank chicken soup and porridge but was still being questioned by Grandma Qin, Lisa had no choice but to speak.

"Grandma, I was just taken aback."

Grandma Qin was surprised: "What are you scared of?"

Lisa scooped the porridge with a spoon, and it took two seconds before he looked up hesitantly.

"Do you really think anyone can climb a 12-story tall building with bare hands? That's too scary, right?"

"..."

Grandma Qin paused when she heard this, but after a while she was happy.

"Of course there is!" Granny Qin pointed at Lisa with a smile at the home theater in the living room, "I have been watching TV and movies when I have nothing to do for the past two years. The elite special forces who have been specially trained, don't talk about it. With 12 floors, it's okay to double it again!"

"Ah..." Lisa opened her apricot eyes slightly and nodded, "It turns out that his uncle is a special soldier."

"'His uncle'?" Grandma Qin sensitively caught the word in the low voice of her little granddaughter.

Grandma Qin asked curiously: "Who's uncle?"

Lisa pointed her finger in the opposite direction, "As for his little uncle, I just saw it when I went to deliver the porridge. He said that he had something to leave, and then went into the kitchen... Then I never saw him again. Only the windows are left wide open."

Now Grandma Qin stayed for a while.

"...I haven't seen it in reality."

Lisa nodded vigorously.

"Thinking about it this way, it should be because of professionalism that the person walks without a sound.... I thought I met a ghost."

Grandma Qin didn't respond at first, until she heard Lisa whisper the last sentence, she couldn't help laughing—

"Just your little courage, no wonder your face flushed like that with fright."

"I... I'm not brave enough."

Lisa said with a guilty conscience.

"You're not young? When "Young Bao Qingtian" was shown on TV, there was an old monk whose head was stretched out from the skylight and the big scissors were cut off. Then I don't know who was so scared that he dared not go to the bathroom by himself. Still crying and asking grandma to paste the back window of the bathroom?"

"..."

Listening to Grandma Qin mentioning old things, Lisa persuaded him to go back with a guilty conscience.

In fact, she still feels a little scared when she mentions that TV series...absolute childhood shadow.

Seeing Lisa finished the chicken soup and porridge, Grandma Qin cleaned up the tableware.