43

Lisa stood at the front door of the classroom of Grade Two and Seven, looking at the students in front of him a little puzzled.

"You can give him this note for me."

The student shook his head helplessly: "Classmate, it's not that I won't help you. It's just that Kim Taehyung just said in the class at noon today. If someone comes to give him the answer to the question, let none of us pass it in. Wait. He comes to get it himself."

Lisa frowned slightly: "Why?"

"I don't know... But don't worry, he just went to the bathroom, he should be back soon-hey! Kim Taehyung!"

The student standing opposite Lisa was halfway through speaking, and he saw the figure approaching not far behind the girl, and he quickly waved his arm at the man.

Seeing Kim Taehyung noticed this direction, the student smiled narrowly at him—

"That new classmate from Class 6 is looking for you-I kept it for you, how about it, right?"

Taehyung, who came by, smiled and punched the student—

"Okay, I will invite you to dinner another day."

After speaking, he turned to the girl who was still in the clouds and mist:

"You finished the question you just gave? So fast?"

Although Lisa didn't understand why this person had to talk to herself in person, she didn't even think about it.

"Well. I finished my homework in the middle of the last self-study class, so the rest of the time is spent trying your question."

"How did I come up with this question?" Taehyung took the exercise sheet with a smile, and asked while looking at the beautiful handwriting on it.

After a simple scan, he raised his head again, "Especially compared with the previous question, has the ability to write a question improved a lot?"

"..."

Lisa didn't rush to answer, her eyes stopped thinking for a while.

Then she did not speak quickly or slowly, breaking her fingers one by one: "There are two traps that confuse and disturb the mind in the question. After cracking this turning point, the idea of ​​solving the problem is basically smooth sailing."

Taehyung smiled and shook his head: "Sure enough, I can't help you."

Lisa did not answer, but the crescent-shaped eyes showed that the girl was obviously in a bright mood now.

"Ah, that's right." Lisa suddenly remembered, "What's wrong with you looking for me? The classmate just said that you must let me give you a note in person."

"...There is something."

Taehyung's eyes flashed.

Looking at the girl curiously in his eyes, he turned his head around his mouth, and a smile reappeared on his face:

"The last time I gave you the question, I have read your answer seriously, but your method of solving the problem is somewhat different from my original answer. I want to discuss each other's ideas with you."

"A different method?"

Lisa's eyes lit up, and the corners of her soft lips curled up: "Okay, then we can just see whose thinking is more concise and convenient, and learn from each other!"

Taehyung's smile deepened, and inexplicable emotions flashed in his eyes: "Then do you have time for the next class? If possible, let's go to the reading room for the next self-study class to discuss."