57

The dining place set by the class is a small, well-known private restaurant in Qingcheng, which has always been known for its difficulty in making reservations.

This time, it was obvious that the parents of some classmates in the class had contributed.

The restaurant has a dedicated parking brother. Namjoon, the monitor of the original Class 6, was afraid that the classmates would not find a place after they arrived, so he stood beside the parking boy.

When he saw Jungkook getting down from the driver's seat, Namjoon's back straightened instinctively, and his expression was inexplicably solemn.

"Hello, Brother Jeon."

The parking boy who was just about to come up to pick up the car key was silly, and looked at Namjoon and Jungkook. There was obvious panic in his eyes.

At that time, the door on the side of the driver's seat had not been closed, and Lisa in the co-pilot couldn't suppress a smile after seeing the whole journey.

Lisa was aware of it, and Jungkook naturally felt the strange look in the parking brother's eyes.

He glanced at Namjoon helplessly.

At this moment, Namjoon realized what kind of misunderstanding his attitude and address would bring, and his face flushed, and he waved his hand to the parking boy next to him:

"We are classmates, classmates."

"..."

The parking brother looked at the valuable SUV parked in front of him, and said nothing. But judging from his facial expressions, he obviously didn't believe Namjoon's words at all, instead he looked more respectful towards Jungkook.

After Jungkook glanced at Namjoon, he did not take care of their emotions. At this moment, he had reached the door on the side of the passenger seat, stretched out his hand, raised his lips to Lisa inside, and reached out to make a request.

In this situation, the gentleman's gift that was supposed to be a joke, but the boys outside the car did it calmly and decently. Although this man was only wearing casual clothes, his expressions and movements could not pick out the slightest flaw.

Lisa couldn't help being startled.

It was probably at this moment that she suddenly felt that, unlike Jungkook, who always laughed lazily, that she had always acted for in the past—this person is indeed an adult, even with a somewhat over-aged personality.

And looking at the girl in the car who was staring at herself, Jungkook, who was standing outside the car, gave a low laugh, her voice was muted, and her eyes shone with smile:

"Or, shall I hug you out of the car?"

Lisa: "..."

The unbridled Jungkook she was familiar with came back in no time.

Lisa strained her face as hard as she could, pretending not to hear what Jungkook had said before, jumped out of the car and walked into the restaurant without looking back.

Jungkook stepped on his long legs behind him, and followed happily.

Namjoon looked at the backs of the two people walking side by side from one to the other. After a daze, he scratched the back of his head:

"... Are you so swaggering now?"

The class booked a box that runs through inside and outside. After the long sideways sliding door was opened, the people who walked in were exposed to everyone in the room.