37

After Lisa asked this sentence, there was silence in the entire T-shaped corridor.

Jungkook looked at the girl's aggrieved appearance, and only felt like someone had taken a stick to stir up desperately, making him unable to suppress the unspeakable desires and greed in his heart.

Just when he finally couldn't help taking a step forward with his eyes calm, the anti-theft door not far behind Lisa was suddenly opened from inside.

Granny Qin leaned forward.

"Lili, why don't you come back when you come back—hey? Is this your classmate?"

The appearance of Grandma Qin made two people in the corridor stiff at the same time.

After a while, Lisa turned around in a panic, "Grandma, I will go in now."

Grandma Qin saw the thermos in Jungkook's hand and said with a smile: "Oh, this kid is here to return the thermos? How about it, is the chicken soup porridge made by grandma taste good?"

"..."

For many years, he hadn't been called by the close and warm term "child", and Jungkook was taken aback for a while. He looked down at the thermos in his hand, and then looked up again, "Thank you, the porridge is delicious, I didn't waste a drop."

Jungkook's words made Granny Qin laugh, but Lisa couldn't help but turned her eyes back to look at him.

Jungkook's disobedient appearance at this time, if he were to put it in school, he would have to scare off the glasses of the teachers and classmates, right?

Lisa was thinking like this, when she heard Granny Qin start to greet people at home with a smile from ear to ear—

"It's just right. Today I made a table of delicious food for Lili. You kid, it's better to come in as soon as possible and have a bite?"

This time Lisa looked at Granny Qin even more blankly.

...Didn't grandma think that Jungkook provokes the little girl before? Why did you take the initiative to invite people home?

Granny Qin blinked at her, but didn't explain anything, she just raised her gaze to look at Jungkook who hadn't reacted yet.

"Have you had dinner?"

Jungkook told the truth instinctively: "No."

Granny Qin waved: "That's right, come in quickly."

With that said, Grandma Qin turned around and went back to the house, leaving the rest of the words behind as she walked—

"Then kid, don't forget to bring the thermos in with you, just put it on the table."

Not long ago, the "child", who had been surrounded by more than a dozen people and had not been nervous, walked in after Lisa who had entered the house without a word.

After that, Jungkook was greeted by Grandma Qin all the way to wash his hands, serve soup and serve food, until he sat in front of the dining table and picked up the dishes, he finally returned to the basket rationally.

It was just that the chopsticks were already in his hand, and it was obviously inappropriate to refuse any more. Jungkook had to thank Granny Qin in a low voice.

Lisa was also amazed at the side.

It's not because of anything else, it's just because even she, it's the first time I saw the big boy in front of me like an obedient doll with a thread, let it go east to the east, let it go west to the west... if it's really the school The teachers and classmates here saw it, it was probably not because of dropping glasses, but the eyes were almost staring out.