7.

Chapter 7: Man to Man

𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜 —

𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐: PARTYNEXTDOOR- THINGS AND SUCH

Bashar sat with his face in his hands. Despite the chaotic atmosphere floating around him, he couldn't focus. He was blocked and Hazel was unavailable. He had fucked up big time. Despite the call he had received some of the things she said were true but not all of them. The kid? What kid? He made sure he wrapped it up with every groupie he had come upon. He couldn't be like Jamie Foxx and blame it on the alcohol, because he knew what he was doing. Bashar had gotten into a lot and now he had to lye in the bed he made.

"Yo, why you over here moping, all these bitches around. Get your groove on homie." Cari nudged, excitedly holding a large bottle of Crown.

"Man, I'm not even the mood right now. That's what got me here in the first damn place." Bashar admitted, defeatedly. How could he have let things get so bad? He had neglected his fiancé to the point of her leaving him behind. How could he make things right again if she didn't even talk to him? Oh, that's right, he was never home. Never had time for her. His fame had sucked him into a world he had never been use to. Bashar had touched so much money he didn't know what to do with himself.

Cari scoffed, shaking his head. "Man,you crazy." He chuckled, tipping the glass beverage to his lips. Bashar glared at him, Cari walked away shrugging. He brushed his hands down his face. Lying backward he rested himself in the cushion, closing his eyes.

Not two seconds after, the cushion next to him had fallen inward. "Hey Shark." A sweet voice, greeted. Bashar opened his eyes slightly. He looked over at her.

"Wassup?" He responded, dryly.

"Why didn't you come ova' when I beckoned you?" Bashar sighed, leaning his head over on his fist, lying in a side way position.

"My fault. Not really in the mood right now." Bashar admitted, swallowing. His eyes slowly closed and opened.

"Aw, what's wrong? Is there anything I can do?" She said, sweetly, scooting closer to him. Bashar noted her space closing in on him. How he usually felt when, Ava came around, he could knock her English socks off. This time, it wasn't like that, he wanted to be left alone. Bashar looked over at her, slowly licking his lips.

"Nah, I'm straight." Ava smiled, sipping her icy beverage. She liked when a man played hard to get. Just made things more fun. Ava always got what she wanted, and she wanted Bashar.

"How about a- massage?" She asked, in a soft voice. She stirred the alcohol with the pointy straw. Crossing her legs, she gyrated her hips back and forth, purposely moving herself against him.

Bashar noticed, and it only irritated him. Why couldn't she take the hint? But why would she take the hint when he always gave it up to her. Falling into her embrace whenever she felt him up.