2.

Chapter 2: Interrupted Slumber

𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜——

𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜
——

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙳'𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚘- 𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚢

Bashar moved around swiftly while trying to arrange the gift boxes to a neat stack. He had made three trips to the car. Bashar had been trying his best to get back on Hazel's good side. He had been neglecting her lately and he hated that he upset her. Bashar had hand picked flowers , picked freshly for her. He was scared she wouldn't accept his apology gifts but it couldn't hurt to try. Right?

Bashar placed her favorite foods on the counter, and cleaned up the disarrayed kitchen. He cooked them breakfast., bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits, washing dishes, and placing utensils where they belonged, and vacuumed. Hooking up his phone to the AUX to play one of her special songs.

"Baby!" Bashar shouted from downstairs in the living area. Silence. "She might be sleeping still?" He thought. He called to her again. Bashar was excited for her to see what he'd done. His heart was kind of ponding. He coughed a little before sipping a swig from his thermal.

Hazel sat up groggily with a nonchalant look on her face. One thing she didn't like was when she was awakened from her slumber. She could hear Bashar calling her name. Sighing, she slammed the sheets back and slowly got out of bed. Sliding into her slippers, they scuffled on the carpet with every step. She found a robe to wrap around herself. It was chilly. Heading to the adjoined bathroom, she wanted to brush her teeth and wash her face. Another loud call from Bashar came again.

"What, Bashar?" She answered, frustratedly. Her face was twisted up and him calling her name constantly was annoying.

"'C'mere, mama." Rolling her eyes she held onto the railing as she walked down the steps. She turned the corner to see the living area covered in gifts. Twisting her lips to the side she stood there, emotionless.

"Is this you, kissing my ass?" She asked, flicking an eyebrow. Her acrylics lightly tapped against the railing. Bashar's smile faded.

"Baby, come on. I'm trying here." He sighed, his arms ajar.

"Trying? I've been trying for weeks to get you to see me. Showering me with gifts and flowers are not just going to make everything okay. What, this supposed to fix things? This ain't The Temptations and I am not Tina Turner." Hazel remarked with her arm over her chest.

A/N: RIP angel🕊️💗

Bashar felt defeated. He thought it would help and he knew she was right. His actions spoke louder than words. The way he treated her was breaking her heart and at some point she'd reach her breaking point.

"Baby, please. I want you to be happy." Bashar said, licking his lip.

"And I want you to be here! Here with me. I want you to change. I want you to be a man, Bashar. Do you understand that I cry myself to sleep at night when you aren't here? You spend all time at late hours of the night, you don't pick up the phone. Nothing!" Hazel spoke, emotionally. Bashar walked up to her embracing her into a tight hug.

Bashar didn't realize how bad she felt. He was trying to make a future for them but he was doing it the wrong way. The late night partying at the studio, entertaining women was unnecessary. Hazel meant a lot to him but she didn't see that anymore.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He apologized, rubbing her back. He could hear her sniffling, causing him to hold her tighter. Hazel shook him off her, Bashar stepped back to see Hazel taking off her robe. Her eyes twinkled. She was aroused.

"Baby, I do-" Hazel hushed him with the point of her finger.

"Shut up and fuck me." Hazel said. Bashar's head slightly turned to the side as he had a conflicted looked on his face.

"I'm sorry, what?" He asked. Hazel looked at him with lustful expression.

"I said. Shut. Up. And. Fuck.Me." Hazel replied. Bashar bit his lips before reaching up to choke her. He drew them in as their lips locked.

They kissed hungrily, backing up, Hazel ended up on the stairs. She began stripping Bashar of his clothes. Soon enough they were naked. Hot passionate sex right here on the steps. The hard back thrusts he gave her. Hazel held onto the railing for support. Her sweet moans filled the room.

"Mmm, tell me you love me." Bashar said. The constant hit to her cervix. Hazel yelped, biting her lip. The pain was there but it felt like pleasure to her.

"Oou, I love you." She huffed. The squelching and farting of her pussy was music Bashar's ears. He loved it. How wet she was felt good around his thick shaft. His eyes rolled to the back of his, his mouth ajar at the tight feeling wrapped around him.

"Say it again." He coached, kissing her back.

"I fucking love you, Shark!" Bashar and Hazel fucked for two hours, non stop. No water breaks in between. Just hot vulnerable sex.

Hazel eventually folded, and opened her gifts. She was actually happy. Maybe he was trying.

Hazel and Bashar laid wrapped together under the covers in their California king sized bed. They were both exhausted from the loud sex they encountered on the steps moments earlier. Hazel had her head on Bashar's chest when his phone buzzed. She stirred in her sleep before her eyes opened. The phone was lit up, Hazel stared hard wanting the buzzing to stop. It did, and she closed herr eyes for a cool second before it lit up again. She opened her eyes, her head turning to look at Bashar.

I know he hear that shit. Hazel thought. This continued on for two minutes. She had enough. Slapping Bashar's chest his snoring stopped before slightly opening his eyes.

"You don't hear that?" Hazel asked, becoming upset.

"What?" Bashar replied, visually confused.

"Your phone has been going off non stop. I know you hear that." Hazel responded, sitting up. Sighing, Bashar picked up his phone to look at the six missed calls. Hazel gawked at him as he held his phone. She wanted to see if she could spot some clue to cure her delusional fear. His eyes scrunched from the bright screen.

"Oh, it's just Cari stupid ass. Wants to hang out tonight." Bashar said, placing the phone back on the night stand. 

Hazel stared at him while his back was turned. She wanted to believe him but Bashar was good at lying. The only way she'd know he lied was if she investigated for herself. Deciding, she decided to just let it go. Furthermore, part of her still didn't believe that was Cari. No nigga is going to call his homeboy that many times about no party or get together or whatever the hell. Unless, somebody was hurt or dead.

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚈𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃𝙳𝙾𝙾𝚁 - 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂