XI

BLAKE VOLKOV
2:45 am

I flipped the 300th page of the book. I underlined, tabbed, wrote, scribbled.

"I lifted her up and placed her on my bathroom counter. I kissed her everywhere. Everywhere I have ever dreamed to kiss her. Lips, cheeks, neck, breasts, stomach, thighs, her core. She moaned at the touch." I underlined.

I adjusted my chair and headphones. My playlist 'with her' playing on full volume and it felt like my ears were about to explode. 'One Of The Girls' - The Weeknd, Lily Rose Depp, Jennie started playing. The song which was playing when I heard her soft moans in my car.

"I whispered in her ear. "Tell me, love. Have you dreamed about this moment as much as I have?" She whimpered, not being able to reply." More underlining.

I wiped a hand over my face, closed the book and took off my headphones. I needed a break from Aurora or else I would go completely insane. The moment I walked inside that cafe and saw two guys sitting beside her, my blood boiled.

I didn't understand. I didn't understand how she made me such a crazy man ever since the night I met her. The night my whole world turned upside down. The night I became completely insane. The way she looked in her pink dress the night we went to my parent's house, the way she looked in my clothes, barefoot with pink painted nails in my house, the way she walked towards me in the mall when she got out of the changing room. The way she kept my eyes on me while doing it. The way she wrapped her arms around my neck when hugging me. The way she smelled. Vanilla.

Fuck. I got on the bed and closed my eyes to get some sleep. But it didn't work.

************
DOWN.BAD.