V

BLAKE VOLKOV
6:27 pm

I got out of my car for the 10th time and into the 10th shop. I had a car filled with dresses, heels and purses, all from the most expensive designer brands.

After I picked out my last things, I called Aurora to make sure she was comfortable with me coming over.

"Hey." She answered, slightly lagging.
"Can I come over?" I got straight to the point and created a long silence.
"What for?" she finally replied.
"I bought some things for you for dinner tonight.
"Alright. See you." she said before hanging up.

I quickly drove to her place and after a few minutes I arrived. I knocked on her door when the definition of beautiful opened it. She was wearing a white tank top, white shorts and some bunny slippers. I chuckled at the sight.

"Hey." I pulled her into a hug. A long one. I stepped inside and dropped the shopping bags on the floor.

"Wow, for me?" she gasped sarcastically and while her hand was over her mouth.
I sat down on her couch and manspread while keeping my eyes on hers. "Try them on." I smirked.

She grabbed the bags and went into her bedroom to change. After a few minutes of waiting impatiently, she slowly steps out. White, long and silky dress, white heels and beige purse combined with beautiful blue eyes and a gorgeous face. The most beautiful combination I've ever seen.

She spins around to give me a better look

She spins around to give me a better look. I let out a shaky breath as I scanned her from head to toe. Pink painted toe nails, white headband.

"Nice." was all I managed to let out.
"Thanks." she said before stepping into her bedroom once again for the next dress.

I loosened my tie. This fucking girl was going to be the death of me.

She steps out of bedroom this time wearing a shorter white dress. So short I was debating whether if I wanted anyone else to see her like this. Her dress had long sleeves and showed every curve of her body. Paired with shiny, white heels, white bag, and silver jewellery.

She spun around once again and her ass jiggled from the movement

She spun around once again and her ass jiggled from the movement. I cleared my throat again and again and spread my legs wider.

A rush of heat spread through me and I tried to control myself from doing something I'll regret later. "Try the next one." I said and she slowly stepped out like she got offended and thought I didn't like it. And at that moment, all I wanted to do was show her how much I liked it. How beautiful she looked.

She stepped out again wearing something new.
Pink, silky, medium-length dress, pink heels, pink bag, a silver necklace and pink earrings. She looked so good, I wanted to kiss the ground she walked on. Again, gave me a spin and her ass did the same thing as last time.

"Perfect

"Perfect." I say without even hesitating. "This is the one." I stand up and tower over her.
"You think?" she tilted her head, as if she's trying to get me to say more. Do more. "I think." I take a step closer and she takes a step back. "But I didn't even get to try on the other ones." she argued.
"Pink looks good on you." I almost whispered and her cheeks turned pink too. I cleared my throat and stepped back.

"So, are we ready?" I asked.
"Yes." She said and wrapped her arm around mine as we stepped out of the door and to my car. I opened the door for her and she quietly giggled.

The car ride was quiet. 'Earned It' by The Weeknd started playing on low volume, making the silence disappear. I started humming the song and she chuckled at me. "What?" I breathed a laugh.

"Nothing. I like this song." She turned to look at me and I looked at her back, completely forgetting we're on the road. "Be careful!" she looked at the road and giggled. I smirked and broke eye contact. I could feel her still staring at my left arm on the wheel and the other on the brake.

"What car is this?" she touched the car seat and looked at me. "Audi r8." I replied, coldly.

"It's cute." she opened the car's mirror, opened her purse, took out a Dior lip oil and applied it on her already pink lips. I watched as the product slid on her lips so smoothly, wishing it was my thumb that was running through them like that. She rubbed her lips together and closed the mirror.

"Cute?" I chuckled. "Who the hell describes a black Audi as cute?"

She ignored my question. "How fast does it go?"

"Fast." I simply replied, but she was not satisfied with my answer.

"Show me." she looked at her long, pink nails.

Aurora Rose was going to be the death of me

************
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FARRRRR
also aurora is getting bold