VI

Aurora Rose

6:32 pm

He looked like a dream, but was my worst nightmare. He wore his black suit and tie. His hair was messy, slightly wet and a couple of strands fell on his eyes.

Dark, green eyes staring right at me when I said "show me.", which I regretted a few seconds later when I fell back on my seat from the speed he started driving at. Adrenaline rushed through me as I screamed. He went faster and faster. "Stop!" I laughed, but he didn't listen even if I kept repeating it. As if he's waiting for a certain word for me to say that will get him to stop. "Blake we're gonna crash," I laughed harder as my eyes widened at the road, "please!" my fingers dug into my thighs. He immediately went slower after I begged for him to stop and I let out a big sigh of relief.

"You're crazy." I chuckled and grabbed his phone, expecting to get a reaction out of him but, nothing. "I wanna pick a song now."

I opened Spotify and looked through his playlist which was named 'with her'. The playlist which had the song which was playing right now in it. The description reading ' The songs I would play while taking her from behind. While hearing her sweet moans and screams. Begging me and calling out my name. Or, at least when I'm thinking about doing that.' I cleared my throat. What the hell? I ignored it and went through the songs.

Earned It - The Weeknd
R U Mine - Arctic Monkeys
Friends - Chase Atlantic
Call Out My Name - The Weeknd
Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys
Hotel - Montell Fish
Meddle About - Chase Atlantic
Often - The Weeknd
All Mine - Brent Faiyaz

"You have good taste" I said as I skipped through the 40 other songs and searched One Of The Girls - The Weeknd, Jennie, Lily Rose Depp.

I raised the volume a bit more when the song started playing. "Yeah?" He turned to me. "Yeah." I replied in a seductive tone and his eyes darkened.

I cleared my throat and looked away. I went on my phone as I quietly sang the lyrics to myself. "We don't gotta be in love, no. I don't gotta be the one, no. I just wanna be one of your girls tonight."

I leaned my chair back and tried to rest. I hadn't slept at all in almost 24 hours. My body felt weak and tired so I closed my eyes.

I felt the car get slower. I looked at Blake, who was turning the wheel to the right and... pulling over? "What are you doing?" I asked, confused.

He stopped the car, grabbed the side of my face and before I could process anything, he smashed his lips onto mine. I don't kiss back. In fact I don't do anything. I don't breathe, move, think. I can't think. I can't breathe. I can't move.

He pulled away and we stared at each other. Stared so, so deeply into each other.

Do I want this?
Do I want him?
Was I ready?
Was he the right person?

Without even thinking deeper into this, I leaned In closer and closer until our lips were inches away from each other. Until I kissed him. The kiss got faster and faster. Our desperation was showing.

His right hand cupped the side of my face and his left was placed on my waist.

"Backseat. Now." I flinched at his serious, deep voice. I took off my heels and, climbed on the backseat and he came after me. Blake sat down and I jumped on his lap. He kissed me like he was trying to eat me alive. Fast, rough. Exactly like how I imagined Blake Volkov to kiss. My hands lost control. They ran through almost every part of his body. Hair, neck, chest, arms. He groaned in my mouth before he pulled away and said, "From the moment that I saw you, I knew you were going to be the topic to my every goddamn nightmare," he breathed, "you've made me a crazy man, Aurora Rose.".

And with that he kissed me again. I felt his hands go behind my back and slowly unzip my dress. I watched him as he took all of me, ruined me, destroyed me. He takes my dress off, my white langery fully visible to him. He groaned at the sight. "Blake.." I moaned.

"Fuck, I love how you just said my name." He grabbed my waist and pressed it harder onto his crotch area and started moving me against it. Oh my god. I should've felt ashamed. Ashamed for being so easy. But I wanted more.

This felt like nothing I've ever felt before. I started moving against him without his help, which earned me a small moan from him. When I finally found a rhythm to move in, I felt closer and closer to the edge. I let out loud moans as I watched Blake's face. Sweat dripping down the side of his face. Leaning his head back on the seat from pleasure.

"For now, It's just going to be this," he breathed. "I'm not going to fuck you because I would hate for our first time to be like this.".

He grabbed so tight on my hips, rubbing me against him fast and hard. "When I fuck you, I want to hear you scream for me. Begging me." He whispered into my ear. "I want to see your legs spread out on my bed. I want to see you on all fours." I shivered from his words but continued grinding against him. "I want to pull on your beautiful hair as I take you from behind. I want to absolutely destroy you." He added and that immediately sent me over the edge. I moaned so loud and grinded on him even faster. I was a mess. I was his mess.

After I finished, I was very sensitive but he kept grinding me against him until he got a release as well. The car was filled with our heavy breathing. This was the best I've felt in months and I'm not ashamed about it. I couldn't get enough of his messy, wet hair, his eyes that were staring right at me.

I woke up.

***************
This was a wild chapter......... but his music taste 🫠🫠🫠