chapter 15

Ellenor pov:

Ellenor pov:

"This is the final dress I am going to try on I am telling you seriously" I say with the most exhausted sigh ever, honestly its just been what like 10 minutes and all the members of the house have made me try at least 20 dresses on seriously, never did i know trying dresses would be more irritating then getting information out of someone who just wouldn't listen you know ones with rude ass personalities underestimating me just because i am a women just to end up begging me to kill them, won't lie it is pleasing to see them beg me but times when they even dare to spit near me is just so absolutely disgusting and irritating i won't be stopped if i get started seriously like that one moment-

"I told you we needed more GLITTER" sofia shouts from up alvoro's shoulders pointing towards the metallic vibed dress i just put on.

we all laugh at her sudden outburst of cuteness. sofia demands to be let down and holds ria's finger and drags her somewhere in the store to explore for a perfect dress shouting at us just to wait for her. i chuckle at her words just when i look towards everyone in the room, they al have their corners of the mouth lifted in pretty laughs and their eyes filled with proud and love...like they.. they actually love us and no fake masks like a true family. i feel a deep sink in my heart and saltiness in my eyes, weird emotions i locked away and promised myself to never feel again because i have people to look after, people to protect, people rely on me and i cant slack, what if something happen to them because of... me

maybe you now have people you can rely on

...i shake away all the weirdness in my heart and my brain and shift my focus to something else, someone to be more specific. Antonio just entered the store with his sister by his side. both of them wearing a matching black outfit totally slaying the twin vibes between them. she pulls down her sunglasses and secretly winked in my direction with a little smirk and of course i had to return the gesture. Antonio and his sister were the grandchildren of a kind lady in our neighbourhood. both of them are identical twins and few years elder then me being the closest thing I've ever experienced of a family who cared for me.

Soon enough the irritating element came appeared like an irritating bug, i would've slapped and fired her myself but sadly i am in no mood of drama today.

not even 5 mins and you could see the disgust in Emily, Antonio's sister's face and by the looks in the girl who's name I've already forgotten eyes, things are gonna get bad

and so they did, Emily couldn't stand that bitch of a girl flirting with his twin so she slapped her hard and fired her with a check of her month's salary slammed at her face and nio just sat and enjoyed the show and so did we. did i mention this shop actually comes under my company and most probably most of you have already predicted it.

my eyes shift from nio's pleased face to ria and sof walking towards us holding a dress. the most enchanting dress I've ever seen and i have seen a lot believe me. and i wasn't the only person like this, everyone else is just as surprised as i am and sofia the proudest she could ever be. i don't waste a second before trying it on and oh it was like this dress was made for me specifically.

we bought that and few more dresses each and left the shop and i purposely was the last to leave giving nio a calling gesture before i left.

***

everyone stood there laughing and enjoying the moment like it might be the last time they ever meet leaving ria and sof no exception like a... family and i observed them from afar, is this how all normal families are? so peaceful and beautiful something i never even thought of experiencing a few months ago but is it really okay to be this way, 2 weeks that's just how long I've known these people is it okay to trust them? i don't think so yet but i sure need to return their kindness towards us because i believe in give and take whether in happiness or pain.

i take out my phone and message my personal assistant. she still doesn't know who i am for a fact it doesn't affect her that's one thing that makes her better then others for work. any people under my personal guidance are tried tested and have went trough a test specially prepared by me.

approve the meeting with the russos.

three dots appear and go away just as soon when a simple yes mam appears on my screen.

i am person of few words and i like to be on my own most of the time so the simple and limited interactions are appreciated

even though my company may not be as big as russos for now but still its a rising star and everyone can surely see that but all my partners from smallest part are thoroughly picked by me because money might be important but its useless if in end i lose it all away to betrayals.

just as i was about to put my phone back when i sneek click a photo of the moment infront me and look at it just when i hear a call from elisa

"what are you smiling at sweety? come join us"

smiling? me? i..i didn't even realize it..

"coming"

i say with a sorted face but surely not as sorted emotions

i wonder what lies in my life with the russos.