chapter 13

Ellenor pov:

Ellenor pov:

It's been about a week since the russos and i got acquainted with eachother. Ria has been staying with us for the past week with mikhail (mr. ivano), but he was mostly out and was barely at home.
all the necessary  stuff i needed from America was brought here but most of the daily needs and basic stuff was not given back to me seeing the beautiful condition they were in and were quickly disposed off so today we all are going shopping.

its eight in the morning, i am in sofia's room, choosing her outfit of the day, sofia is sitting behind me on the bean bag inside her walk in closet but a room would be a more appropriate word then a closet.

i take a quick glance at her from the corner of my eye, she's having her hairs dried out with a towel by a maid of the house and while other two are there on standby behind her. Honestly this past week, was pretty.. normal i need to say, even though these people are the most feared and successful people in the world, still at home they are just a normal family of five siblings(three russo sons and other two their wives who all get along like siblings) who fight over the last chip. 

they all treat me and sofia like we have been a family for decades not just a week and seeing sof too this happy, even if she may not intentionally show it but i can see it in her eyes. I guess coming here was not such a bad decision but its too soon to place my trust right now.

but unknowingly elle is to starting too soften up her heart towards her family even if its in baby steps but one day for sure, she too will accept until he russos are stupid enough to intentionally crush it 

I am so ready to buy sof millions of new clothes and fill this wardrobe up to the point she will never have to repeat any piece of cloth again for a few years, not like i dont already earn enough to buy us a private jets if she wished. i tried to not waste any money specially infront of those people in case they might try to rip me off for drugs by taking sof as a hostage for money but i did fulfilled all her needs, anyway from what we urgently arranged right now for her clothing here, i picked up a cute baby pink and comfy top for her which has sunflowers printed on it with a black flowy skirt for her, its going to be a long day and i want her to be as comfy as possible.

i flipped around and showed off the outfit to her for her day and she gave me a smile with a big nod of approval, retuning her smile, we go to pick out whatever footwear she wants and some matching accessories. The maids did her hair and she was all ready to go, great. she checked herself out in the huge mirror and ran off to mothers room to show off her outfit of the day, cute.

i was already ready by 7 am, not like i had anything good to do anyway and currently ria is in my room getting ready, even though we prepared her a different room but every night she just sneaks in my room then we talk all night long till she reaches her limit and cant even keep her eyes open anymore.

i go to check in on her before going down and she is in the bathroom doing her makeup 

"ready?"

"yeasss i am... just a minute anddddd done." she turn towards me to show me her look but her eyes and mouth just drops open in shock after she sees me

"munchkin... girl... are you SERIOUSLY wearing that?"

"yeah whats wrong with this?"

I am wearing a black hoodie to cover up all my scars and tattoos too from the others because other then ria, noone knows bout these, not even sofia, matched with a comfy black lower and ofcourse black jordan shoes to top it all off.

"everything is wrong with 'this' we are going shopping not at a funeral, you know what, come here."

ria drags me out of my room to her room where all her clothes are.

she doesnt spare a minute to drag me in the closet and lock the door just to literally strip me naked with only my black laced underwear and bra on.

she takes a few steps back and stare at my body, the lower half covered in scars and burn marks which didn't get enough time to heal before new ones covered over them and my black lily of the valley tattoo over my stomach which actually covers many of my major scars. 

i think only some people know this but even though lily of valley represents purity and happiness but it also symbolizes pain and sadness. 

"sexy"

she mutters and i cover my breasts and stomach with my hands and give her a playful disgusting look.

sometimes i wonder just why i let her do all this to me cause i can easily end her life just for looking at me, a human heart and feelings work in a very mysterious way i suppose.

ria looks through her clothes and then gives me a white shirt and black pants and tells me to tuck in the shirt, with no will to fight back against her cause she never listens, i just do as she says while she chooses the accessories and other things for the outfit.

i look at myself in the mirror after she finally stops with all the dressing.

i am wearing a plain white shirt with only the last 4 buttons closed showing off my collarbone with black pants and a black coat which goes all the way down to my ankles paired with some black pencil heels, i have a gold chain belt with fine loops which divided in three lines at one end and joint into one at the other end with multiple rings and beautiful black press on nails and of course our matching pendants around our necks. my hair goes down in soft curls till my waist giving a simple and elegant look and the only word perfect for this look is slayy

she sure knows my taste.

sure i will never go with this type of look intentionally cause i am the type to be in a hoodie and a messy bun on a bed with my laptop making money for sof to spend endlessly but something like this is also great time to time i guess.

we hear a knock followed by alvoro's voice calling us down, ready to go so we quickly got out and march down the stairs.

everyone was there all in black and white looking no less then a those rich mafia leaders described in the wattpad romance stories but there was sofia in her bright clothes and bright smile in between us murderers like the light in the dark but a soft push from ria takes me out of my thoughts and we go downstairs where everyone is waiting for us.

i actually hid some daggers and other items in my clothing as precaution but lets hope i dont get the need to use them today.

HI readerss, smile up with a new chapter, i hope you like it, let me know your thoughts in the comments. 

dont forget to vote and comment, see you next time😊