chapter 10

Ellenor pov:

Ellenor pov:

Francisco Russo, the most feared and richest man alive, also my birth father who abandoned me to live in that hellhole.

rather than being angry or sad or whatever, I just feel cold whenever I think or thought of my birth father; I look up to meet his eyes of regret and tears forming, I noticed those eyes when no one else around me did, my heart is tearing apart, I feel pain, pain over why there are tears in his eyes. Never in my life have I ever felt these many emotions of sadness, pain, anger at once. 

I don't know what to do of these, how am I supposed to react? what am I feeling? I am not like this, I am able to handle so many teams under me with no trouble, so these feelings should be no deal right, right? 

I felt a sudden surge of emotions within me followed by a severe headache, my head feels like it will split into two any second now;  its getting harder to breath.

I held my head with both my arms and crouched down and screamed my lungs out. this pain was nothing like those beatings and whips I have experienced in last eight years.

everyone was running towards me with a very worried look, I hate making people worry over me.

Soon my consciousness gave in and my fathers holding me in his big, warm arms, shouting my name is the last thing I remember.

                                                                                       ***

 "hehehe, papa stoppp"

I open my eyes to hear a little girl giggling. 

I look around to find myself in an unfamiliar yet so familiar office, it was beautifully decorated in red and black, a very long conference table I exact middle of the room surrounded by several doors and cupboards with many books.

My attention is stolen by something else though;  the  main seat of that long conference table was occupied by someone, the face was blurred again but i know i have seen them before. yes them, there was a man wearing a black shirt with some buttons opened showing a part of his bare chest, holding a little girl, about 5-6 years old, tickling her and making her laugh with all the freedom of the world, surrounded by most probably their family members, 3 young boys and an adult female, again with all of there faces blurred but there smiles were visible;

making me... envious of their beautiful family. If I was born or even adopted by a normal, loving family, would my destiny have been different, would I too... be happy just like them?

These are just some useless thoughts though, because past cannot be changed no matter what. 

I turned around and was about to leave through one of the doors but something held on me, it's the little girl, her family stood in the same position behind her like a statue. 

I thought it was better to ignore that for some reason and looked at the little girl who is motioning me to me closer to her.

I bend down to her level and she whispered something in my ear.

"You need to wake up." 

wake up..  but how, and who are you?

I wanted to ask these questions but I suddenly feel.... dizzy... very dizzy.

its hard to keep up my balance, everything is spinning. soon I trip on the floor but never land.

                                                                                       ***

I wake up panting really hard, my body feels hot, I am laying on the bed unable to move, its hard to even open my eyes. There is some whispering going on around me. Don't know how but I barely manage to give a small cry for water. my throat feels like I have been keeping myself thirsty for weeks.  

someone, no clue who hands me provides me with water near my mouth.

"Drink it slowly, slowlyy, good, its all okay now."

what do you mean by all okay? 

A gentle touch.... someone just held my left hand, so gentle like I will shatter with a little force. its warm. I relax even the little pent up tension in my body and just fall into a peaceful sleep.

I wake up after the most peaceful sleep ever and sat up on the bed and gave my arms a good stretch. I stare at my left palm, kinda missing the warm touch which was now gone, but soon pulling myself out of my thoughts, I look around to find myself in the room I was given when i arrived in the mansion. There was a jug with a glass on the nightstand beside my  bed so I just help myself to some water. 

suddenly the door swiftly opened and there was sofia standing there. she paused for a moment before screaming my name so loudly that it felt like my ears will burst and came running to me; I picked her in my arms and told her to calm down with a soft smile. 

Soon the siblings and their wives came running too and hugged me into the a biggg group hug. It was definitely not the most comfortable one but strangely not uncomfortable either. 

after the long hug which felt like an eternity had passed, everyone stood there silently staring at me.

I am getting anxious and for some reason my gut tells that he reason is not good. 

"why are you all staring at me like that and why is my body feeling so heavy and weird?"  I asked but got no reply.

"REPLY!"  I ordered them.

then dad came in with mom and looked me straight into my eyes.

" I demand an answer" I told him and he sighed and looked me straight into my eyes.

"You were poisoned."  He replies.

poisoned!! on my first day with them. Ha, I have no words left to say anymore. 

There is only one answer left for the safety of me and sofia, I have to get out of here as soon as possible. 

Hey readers, how you all doing, I am back with another chapter, leave comments on your views but do keep it people friendly.

I hope you like it

See you next time, don't forget to comment and vote 😊