chapter 14

Hi my readers. i am seeing that you guys dont like to vote or comment on my stories, it really saddens me to see this, positive comments, reviews and votes really cheers me up and inspires me to write more and better so i hope you guys can please interact more with my novel. thankyou.

Ellenor pov:

Ellenor pov:

we went in the garage to pick out our cars, sofia's mouth was wide open with the huge car collection and to be honest i am impressed too, as expected of the russos i guess.
i was looking around when my eyes fell on the black with golden designs, custom made rolls royce boat tail and i did not waste another second to call dibs on driving it but i did not get the expected answer

"elle, i am very sorry but he rollsroys is only available for your mother and me to drive and we cant be biased towards you honey"  

agh fun killer, i really wanna drive, i dont care about biasism, i was about to give a reply but sof and adriana both pull my hands and show puppy eyes begging me to just sit in the back with them and enjoy 

i tried to not be affected but sigh i soon gave in and just sat at the back but next time for sure i am driving that baby. One. day.

me, ria and sof sit in the back of the rollsroys while father sits in the passenger seat and mother drives, leonardo, alvoro, natasha, elisa and alessandro are in other car followed by 6-7 suvs full of well trained body guards.

we park our cars and sof, mother, elisa and ria are full of energy so very excited for shopping and natasha is just looking over them with a calm and soft smile with her hands in her pants pockets, father and alessandro are locking the cars and alvoro is just looking down at his phone .
He is so into it that even when we start to walk, hes still standing there like a statue.

i go back and smack on his head, he groans in pain and i order him to follow us in rather then being a statue. the elevator got filled in a second but still many guards were waiting for the second one to come. last thing i'd want will be unwanted attention but it seems thats impossible today. 

we enter the shopping area and i look around for all the visible stores and layout etc. it seems there are many stores working under my indirect command. we do a through inspection randomly every month and i do receive reports on time but i guess i will take today as a chance to inspect them myself.

we continuously go in various  different stores and most of my shopping is done by other females of the house and i just need to try the hundreds of dresses and lowers and tops and other stuff they give me so i get more time to look around and inspect the store workers with full attention. 

the output seems quite good up till now, they were ofcourse polite and really attentive specially towards us but even the other customers were treated with respect and proper attention regardless of the way they look or behave. rude customers are properly managed by the store managers and there is atleast one staff who is good in fighting in every store. looks like i am trusting the right people with  my jobs. good good.